Improved NPC Clothing (by BaronDavid)

DoubleYou

Link is broken.

If it is what I think it is, then I didn't like it - was using it for quite a while. A lot of textures don't fit in the game at all IMHO and I could not be bothered to pick and choose. But it could be a good mod if it was FOMOD'd and you could choose what clothes/variants you want to install.

• 4 months later...

Can't say I agree much at all with HRDLC being better than this mod. I've been using the 1k version for a while and I vastly prefer it to vanilla. I know the mod page has a ton of comparison screens but here's a few I've taken:

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Personally I don't get why Cabal''s armor retextures are in Core and there's no clothing retext in the guide at all. If anything, it should be the armors that look like they've been worn and used in battles, not common clothes and not noble clothes.

I really don't like (and get) how Nexus is completely misleading about mods being updated. If you check the log, last activity was in may 2012. And what's more important, the files weren't changed since december 2011. Obviously, this mod was created before HRDLC was released, and is aimed at the pure vanilla game.