Multiple Lycanthropy Regift (by Arron Dominion)

DoubleYou

Multiple Lycanthropy Regift by Arron Dominion

Say that you're a werewolf. Before going to the soul cairn, you change to a vampire. After curing yourself of vampirism you go and become a werewolf again. It all works. Perfect. But then you decide to go to the soul cairn again, and you again become a vampire. You cure your vampirism again. You go back to the companions, but for some reason, they only allow you to get one second chance. This mod changes the script so you can keep the cycle going as long as you want.

To install, I suggest you extract the BSA and delete the esp, as it is a dummy. Doesn't conflict with any STEP mods that I'm aware.

Aela gives you another chance, but only the one. After that no more. Enhanced Skyrim Factions - The Companions Guild also gives you an option to change how many times you want Aela to offer you lycanthropy as well.

I enjoyed being a vampire lord way to much to change to being a werewolf but that's what the Ring of Hircine along with Moonlight Tales and Werewolf Mastery is for. So I never needed to have Aela change me, haha.