Exhaustion by isoku

rootsrat

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/48172/?

This mod adds breathing sounds when your magicka/health/stamina goes below certain level.

The trigger and the threshold are both configurable.

Perhaps author's description is a better one :P

This is a simple mod that plays audible breaths from your character when your health/stamina/magicka drops below a certain percentage. The rate at which you breathe increases as your health/stamina/magicka drops. This is a player-only effect with male or female sound effects automatically set depending on your sex.

By default, once your health and/or stamina drops below 50%, the breaths will trigger. To better suit your playstyle and/or gameplay mod selection, you can configure which resources (health/stamina/magicka) trigger the breaths, the percentage at which they will trigger and the volume. Configuration requires SKSE and SkyUI but they are not required to run the mod at default settings. There are no plans to sync the breathing with Wet and Cold's breath effect.

Was about to make a thread for this one as well, beat me to it haha :P

This mod I've actually used when it came out but when I removed an old modlist I somehow forgot to put it back in. Great mod and configurable to your personal liking!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...