Spell Breaker Mystic Reskin by Nightshade

DoYouEvenModBro

https://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/1182/?

This is a texture replacer for the special dwemer shield Spell Breaker. The vanilla shield design is pretty nice by itself, however the shield looks really decayed and kind of bland. This keeps the same shape and textures for the most part, but makes it a bit brighter and adds one of those cool looking blue dwemer orbs to the middle of it. The way I look at it, a magical artifact such as this would stay in pristine condition throughout the years or revive itself once found. 

It's not that great an improvement unless he has a higher resolution version than the ones in the screenshots, some of the detail work on the vanilla one was better. If this is a first time retexture then they did a good job but I think I'll wait and see if Cabal get's around to it.

How can I message Cabal to see if he can include this in the next update? His nexus account doesn't accept messages.

I definitely agree that this mod needs a higher resolution version. I like the colors a whole lot more with this mod though. I'll see if I can catch the authors attention on the mod page and see if he/she can create a higher res option.

Spellbreaker looks like a discarded piece of junk, and that is kind of what is cool about it. Its an unassuming artifact, which is nice along the other flashy/blingy ones. I would be disappointed if Cabal included this in one of his packs, because in my opinion its not true to the original game and honestly doesn't look that good to my eyes either.

Spellbreaker looks like a discarded piece of junk' date=' and that is kind of what is cool about it. Its an unassuming artifact, which is nice along the other flashy/blingy ones. I would be disappointed if Cabal included this in one of his packs, because in my opinion its not true to the original game and honestly doesn't look that good to my eyes either.[/quote']

I still think Cabal should include it. He always stays true to vanlla and usually just improves the textures and makes it higher res. I don't see any reason NOT to do that to this item... HD Vanilla is pretty low res...