SRO and utorrents

hello everyone. This is my first time posting on STEP and it is a great site. I was checking out the new SR-LE page and under Skyrim Realistic Overhaul there is a link to utorrent. I clicked it, downloaded utorrent and am not sure what to do next. I did a search of SRO in utorrents search engine but U get more than one option One  that pops up.I have never done anything like this yet on computer or used torrents.Can anyone give me some advice? One other question I had for the STEP team is would it be a good idea for you guys to start a master list of Mods that need TES5edit cleaning? From my understanding there are Mods you should clean and Mods that you shouldn't and I'm not sure how you know which to do yet.Thanks

Try a torrent site, just be careful with the links you click on some are not links but terrible adds. Torrent sites have never been the most wholesome places of the internet. Like the pirate bay links you click the green arrows or the red magnets on the torrent's page.

Hi Neovalen. I'm pretty newb when it comes to this thanks for your time. When I click the link I get a page that gives me a download link that says "get utorrent". I downloaded utorrents which I'm not even sure if I had to do that. from your reply it sounds to me if I click your link it should take me straight to a download page strictly for SRO.I am sorry to be a pain but I probly need it spelled out step by step because i'm just lost right now. Once again I thank you for your time and all the work you are dong on your site for people like me. 

uTorrent = program you need to download stuff

torrents = the file (usually a few kb) that you open with uTorrent. it contains the information about the actual download. you download this small file and open it with utorrent.

Choose save location

Download starts

I kinda follow what you are saying but man do I feel stupid. I don't understand where you get the download at for utorrent. I have downloaded the application for utorrent. Do I need to click featured content for the torrents and download the bit turrent download or what. I just don't have any computer savy friends to ask and am relying on you guys to walk me thru this.

There are 2 links in the SR guide. One link points you to uTorrent and the other to the SRO torrent (click Skyrim Realistic Overhaul). Open the link and click either torrent or magnet they both work.

It's rare to find people who never used a torrent (no offense :P)

Thanks a lot for the help Nearox. I now have SRO in my MO. LOL yes some of us are behind the times and haven't used torrents yet. I have started my journey into PC gaming about a year ago and have figured a lot out but still apparently have a bit to learn. I just cant believe how hard I made this considering I click the name links to download the rest of the mods from Nexus. I almost should have known better. But once again thank you for your help and the very easy to follow explanations.