Amidianborn glass armor with transparent glass

Right now, I've only done the male+shield textures for the default glass set (so I can cover all the pieces the man in the screenshot uses). More will come (including for the other sets+females), and when CaBaL gets to the glass weapons.

Funnily enough, the author of Realistic Transparent Glass was thinking of doing the same thing I did once the glass armor retexture is released. Judging by CaBal's comment, and the lore description of the mineral involved, I think I may end up doing a mostly opaque version to fit the lore better.

Funnily enough' date=' the author of Realistic Transparent Glass was thinking of doing the same thing I did once the glass armor retexture is released. Judging by CaBal's comment, and the lore description of the mineral involved, I think I may end up doing a mostly opaque version to fit the lore better.[/quote']

Thx, that was what I was about to suggest. :-)

Also the detail from cabal's retex will be more pronounced, if the glass is less transparent!

Awesome indeed! Any prospects of getting this released' date=' WilliamImm?[/quote']

Well, now that the glass armor is released - possibly. The author of Realsic Transparent glass is independingly working on his patch, but I will work on a version with a much more opaque look - fulfilling the "semi-transparency" I am aiming for.

RTG and thus this mod have the glass too transparent, IMO. Thick glass like this will be somewhat transparent to light, but one should not be able to make our details through the thickened glass, especially where there are multiple facets or where the opposing facets are not parallel.

I would go for translucency but not transparency.