Will the Step guide be updated for the newest patch?

Ellie

1 hour ago, Ellie said:

I dont think it has been updated to the latest version, is it planned to be updated and waiting for dependencies?

The current guide is still based on the stable 1.6.640. As I understand it, the guide will not be updated to the latest version until all the mods listed are stable/ updated.

Step Guide 2.3.0 was basically 95% complete when the new updates hit. So once all the mods in de guide are updated (and working, there is a difference unfortunately), a new guide should be out relatively soon.

You can of course still use the guide for the newer versions of Skyrim. Just use the 1.6.1130/ 1.6.1170 versions of mods where available. Just be aware that some mods haven't been updated yet. Or have been updated, but are unstable.

I hope this helps a bit.

7 hours ago, Ellie said:

I dont think it has been updated to the latest version, is it planned to be updated and waiting for dependencies?

If you look at the current guide, this is all explained in the notice right up top.

We are currently into week 8 now, and it will be several more weeks at least. Too many things have changed, and we're potentially revising a lot of the pre-update development. Too early to tell.