Cutting Room Floor was Updated - Game No Longer Launches

I have been continuing to mod since completing the step guide in October of last year. Cant say enough about it its so fantastic. Recently while reviewing and installing some mods, I figured since its been a few months I'd check for updates. As of December 10th 2023, Arthmoor updated Cutting Room Floor to 3.1.16. I definitely completed the Step guide on October 23, 2023. I have been trouble shooting for a few days. I discovered, only when disabling cutting room floor and all of the ESPs that are flagged by MO2 as missing masters, that my game will launch. No other mods or load orders have given CTD at main menu when enabled. 

Arthmoor does not have a reputation of being a friendly user. I doubt he will make 3.1.15 available to the public. 

Is there anyway anyone could perhaps send me cutting room floor 3.1.15 so I can patch it into my current load order? Or perhaps someone can give me detailed instructions on how to modify the half dozen ESPs to make it work with the new version? 

Without it, here are the ESPs I have to disable, some of these are highly important and I don't want to continue building or playing without them. 

BetterQuestObjectives-CRFPatch.esp,

Cloaks&Capes.esp, (Non Step)

DynDOLOD.esp,

HFE-CRF-Patch.esp, (Heartfire Extended Mod, Step)

Landscape Fixes For Grass mods - Cutting Room Floor Locations.esp

Occlusion.esp,

SLSR - Cutting Room Floor Patch.esp, (Snowy landscapes in Snowy Regions)

Step Patch - CR - CACO.esp, Step Patch - CR - CCOR.esp, Step Patch - Conflict Resolution.esp, Step Patch - Lighting and Weather.esp, Definately need these  

UltimateCollege_CRF_Patch.esp (Non step)

Using the Nexus API, you can often find query strings to access old files. I couldn't find 3.1.15 (it's been removed somehow) but here's a link to 3.1.11: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/276?tab=files&file_id=245427

Keep in mind that CRF is probably the least of your issues. The USSEP has also been updated, and so have many of the vanilla game files.

We also don't know what version of the game you are running.

Also, DO NOT double post the same topic in two forums.

My game is repaired and I am once again toasting to you good sir. Will keep query strings in mind for the future. 

Welp Im sorry about double posting!

I failed to mention I never got the latest AE update, because I was aware it would break USSEP and probably most other things. Im using AE version 1.6point uhhh whatever was before most recent. AS of october 2023. I consider myself an modder with intermediate knowledge and skill but will not be getting the latest update until I have a guide for how to troubleshoot that. Load order reaching over 500 Id rather be safe, rather have downgraded mods until it becomes a problem down the line. Pick one problem or the other. So far exclusively most recent files though. 

Thank you for your continued support and swift responses! Means alot really appreciate it 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, AVZProductions said:

My game is repaired and I am once again toasting to you good sir. Will keep query strings in mind for the future. 

Welp Im sorry about double posting!

I failed to mention I never got the latest AE update, because I was aware it would break USSEP and probably most other things. Im using AE version 1.6point uhhh whatever was before most recent. AS of october 2023. I consider myself an modder with intermediate knowledge and skill but will not be getting the latest update until I have a guide for how to troubleshoot that. Load order reaching over 500 Id rather be safe, rather have downgraded mods until it becomes a problem down the line. Pick one problem or the other. So far exclusively most recent files though. 

Thank you for your continued support and swift responses! Means alot really appreciate it 

If you need it, here is a direct link to USSEP for version 1.6.640: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/266?tab=files&file_id=392477&nmm=1.

Also, a pro-tip: start Steam in OFFLINE mode for the time being. Accidental/ sneaky updates of Skyrim when starting Steam DO happen. in offline mode it can't happen, but you can still play skyrim.