Loot & DynDOLOD Issue

I'm new to the site and I am making this post on my phone as I am not at home right now, so I apologize if the answer is already on here.

I spent all day following the step guide, and I am unable to launch without a ctd

When I attempted to follow the dyndolod section at the end of the list I was unable to use dyndolod without turning off dyndolod ng.

My other issue is loot says that simplechildren.esp needs files from to children se which is already installed any help in this last issue would be great. I have reinstalled SSE, and I am on 1.6.1170 at the moment if it would be better for me to downgrade to 1.6.1130 please send me a link rather than just telling me to go find it online.

Thank you in advance to whoever sea this and help.

10 hours ago, Jinma420 said:

I'm new to the site and I am making this post on my phone as I am not at home right now, so I apologize if the answer is already on here.

I spent all day following the step guide, and I am unable to launch without a ctd

When I attempted to follow the dyndolod section at the end of the list I was unable to use dyndolod without turning off dyndolod ng.

My other issue is loot says that simplechildren.esp needs files from to children se which is already installed any help in this last issue would be great. I have reinstalled SSE, and I am on 1.6.1170 at the moment if it would be better for me to downgrade to 1.6.1130 please send me a link rather than just telling me to go find it online.

Thank you in advance to whoever sea this and help.

First off, you should have run the smoke test after installing all the 02-Extenders. This would've indicated the likely issue that you have the wrong SKSE version or corresponding Extender mods for that version of SKSE.

Other SKSE dependencies are also installed later in the guide (e.g., in 16-Interface among others), so running the Performance Tuning after 20-Patches would've also indicated a potential issue.

DynDOLOD NG requires that all mods and vanilla plugins be cleaned of UDRs, which is done very early in the guide, so I would suggest revisiting the guide starting at cleaning the vanilla masters.

Some SKSE mods will either need to be updated to 1170 versions (e.g., AddressLib, RaceMenu and COMAP) or disabled.

10 hours ago, Jinma420 said:

I cleaned the masters, I ran the smoke test, and I followed the guide step by step until the very end.

Then your game did not CTD at the performance tuning and whatever you did after that is causing the CTD (or you started with a game version prior to the 1130/1170 updates and need to revisit the early parts of the guide to account for mods that are not updated for those game updates).

The game updates also altered some of the vanilla plugins, which will need to be re-cleaned.

Always test with a new game not a savegame.