a few mod suggestions

How about a modern version of the lever action rifle, more specifically picatanny rails for  lasers, flash lights. Add in  magazines instead of hand loading heck drum mag why not, damage modifiers, longer barrel. Next I seen stimpacks that can revive downed allies that fit in syringer  but not a robot repair kit that can be shoy out of the syringer that would be a big help sense I use ada and cods worth.   Finally I love the danse dillema mod. It allows danse to challenge maxson for leadership of the bos but I take danses place . Now combine the bos with minutemen and rail road ooo.  With that in mind id like to take over the institute I mean there is mod that allows you to take over the institute but dont destroy it. So yeah supreme boss minus the rail road. Heck there is even a mod that allows you to keep father alive with a cure. So a few patches between those mods wammo. Next I seen a few bow mods but not a dedicated archer companion that is well known. Like Katness everdein, robin hood green arrow etc etc. I mean come on we got dead pool and the hulk so why not.?