Better Third Person Selection - BTPS

Kattmandu

Hmm I remember this one cause a lot of random freezes. I have used it before, and it makes me unfamiliar. Normally when I put the mouse on the door, the information will be displayed in the middle, but with this mod it will display at a different angle.

18 minutes ago, duy123a said:

Hmm I remember this one cause a lot of random freezes. I have used it before, and it makes me unfamiliar. Normally when I put the mouse on the door, the information will be displayed in the middle, but with this mod it will display at a different angle.

I was browsing posts on the mod page and did see some users reporting freezing issues.  Also, it seems to place the "books read" icon (enabled by moreHUD) in a strange place (including the 1st person view).  I assume it does the same with other icons such as "enchanted items" but haven't tested yet.  This could be affected differently depending on screen resolution / aspect ratio.  I use a 21:9 aspect ratio.

https://i.postimg.cc/25Zz16Qg/Skyrim-AE3.png

Edited by Kattmandu

Step supports 1st person gameplay, so this probably won't be considered as is the case with other third person mods.

That said, I don't think anyone here is against third-person gameplay, but we all play in first person AFAIK, and testing third person stuff would add a lot of labor.