DynDOLOD 3.00 Alpha 180

sheson

21 minutes ago, sheson said:

Beachten Sie die in der Zusammenfassung aufgeführte Meldung. Insbesondere HITME und die Installation von Billboard-Texturen von Drittanbietern.

Das ist ein Problem:

[02:22] <Warnung: Duplicate Cell at -1,-1 in JKs Skyrim.esp [CELL:2F023913] (in RiftenWorld "Riften" [WRLD:00016BB4] at -1,-1) und RLO - Exteriors.esp [CELL:390116D5] (in RiftenWorld "Riften" [WRLD:00016BB4] bei -1,-1)>
[02:22] <Warnung: Doppelte Zelle bei 0,-1 in JKs Skyrim.esp [CELL:2F000E2F] ( in RiftenWorld "Riften" [WRLD:00016BB4] bei 0,-1) und RLO - Exteriors.esp [CELL:390116D6] (in RiftenWorld "Riften" [WRLD:00016BB4] bei 0,-1)>

Zwei verschiedene Plugins fügen neue Zelldatensätze mit unterschiedlichen Formular-IDs für dieselben Koordinaten hinzu. Ein Patch ist erforderlich.

Auf den ersten Blick sollten die Zellen xx0116D6 und xx0116D5 in RLO - Exteriors.esp einfach entfernt werden.

I can't find those cells in RLO - Exteriors.esp

15 minutes ago, Chriss said:

I can't find those cells in RLO - Exteriors.esp

The xx stands for the load order id of the plugin, which depends on how many plugins are loaded into xEdit and their order. xEdit shows the ID in front of the file name in the tree view.

The log you uploaded shows that those cell coordinates exit in the plugin.

Edit:  On second glance, the cells added by JK Skyrim also serve no purpose and could be be removed as well.

Hi!

Do I need to run Precash grass every time I install a new grass mod?

Also, I got a rather long error (that I couldn't see the full list of) when running Precashe grass after about an hour and a half of it running and I hit enter because I didn't know what else to do. Is this normal?

Edited by Quick

11 minutes ago, Quick said:

Hi!

Do I need to run Precash grass every time I install a new grass mod?

This is the DynDOLOD 3 Alpha thread. DynDOLOD does not create grass cache data.

You need to ask questions about third party mods (e.g. NGIO) on the appropriate comments/forum/discord for the third party mod.

If anything changes the grass base records or anything that affects grass placements in the worldspace, the grass cache is going to be outdated.

18 minutes ago, DarkladyLexy said:

mmm hey Sheson I am getting an error with Alpha 57 saying that 7Zip is is unable to open the archive.

Edit: Unable to open archive downloading via nexus can open via mega.

Thanks for letting me know. Uploaded the file again.

Hello friends, I have been having trouble getting DynDOLOD 3.0 to work correctly. Everything in-game looks fine it seems, but I'm getting tons of errors while generating and I'm not sure exactly how to go about resolving them. I just switched from DynDOLOD 2.0 and had no trouble whatsoever using it. 

I have the summary of messages right here: file:///C:/Modding%20Tools/DynDOLOD/Summary/DynDOLOD_Index.html

And the logs are attached as well.

Is it important to resolve these errors?

Also, with DynDOLOD.esp activated, SE crashes immediately upon opening the map. Not sure what's going on there

DynDOLOD_SSE_log.txt

1 hour ago, LordNix82nd said:

Hello friends, I have been having trouble getting DynDOLOD 3.0 to work correctly. Everything in-game looks fine it seems, but I'm getting tons of errors while generating and I'm not sure exactly how to go about resolving them. I just switched from DynDOLOD 2.0 and had no trouble whatsoever using it. 

I have the summary of messages right here: file:///C:/Modding%20Tools/DynDOLOD/Summary/DynDOLOD_Index.html

And the logs are attached as well.

Is it important to resolve these errors?

Also, with DynDOLOD.esp activated, SE crashes immediately upon opening the map. Not sure what's going on there

DynDOLOD_SSE_log.txt 2.33 MB · 2 downloads

Read the first post of the DynDOLOD 3 Alpha thread where to make posts. I moved the post.

Read the first post which log and debug log to upload when making posts.

Read https://dyndolod.info/Help/Summary-Of-Messages

Read the Summary page that opens in the browser and follow its suggestions.

Read the explanations for each listed warning or error message to learn what they mean and how serious they are.

Check the load order for errors with xEdit and fix them as much as possible before generating LOD. Astral.esp and DHSpell.esp for example with their unexpected (or out of order) subrecord LNAM

Follow the suggestion of LOOT to clean plugins.

As the installation instructions explain, do not install 3rd party billboards. Use TexGen to generate all desired billboards as explained in https://dyndolod.info/Help/TexGen-Configuration#Tree-Grass-LOD-Billboards

Read the https://dyndolod.info/FAQ DynDOLOD Game Questions - ILS or CTD and the ..\DynDOLOD\docs\DynDOLOD-README.txt for troubleshooting tips.

Especially checking the .Net Framework Crash log has often the best information about the CTD. Post it if further help is required.

Hello, SkyrimVR user herre:  I just updated to latest version of Dyndo, and now it seems to require creationclub content?

Required file not found:

meshes\creationclub\eejsse002\architectuure\eej_towerroof.nif

SkyrimVR does not have cc content, any way to get around this?

53 minutes ago, Kvitekvist said:

Hello, SkyrimVR user herre:  I just updated to latest version of Dyndo, and now it seems to require creationclub content?

Required file not found:

meshes\creationclub\eejsse002\architectuure\eej_towerroof.nif

SkyrimVR does not have cc content, any way to get around this?

Edit: never mind, this was a user error. Of course i had to update the Dyndo resource v3, not the one for SE.

I accidentally downloaded and installed the 2.x version of the resources. I generated texgen with that, then tried to generate dyndolod. OFC it failed and told me to install the right version. I did so. The question now is, do I need to re do texgen? Or is texgen independent of the resources mod?

54 minutes ago, KatCut said:

I accidentally downloaded and installed the 2.x version of the resources. I generated texgen with that, then tried to generate dyndolod. OFC it failed and told me to install the right version. I did so. The question now is, do I need to re do texgen? Or is texgen independent of the resources mod?

TexGen generates LOD resources. It does not require LOD resources. If it did, it would have warned about the wrong version just like DynDOLOD.

7 hours ago, sheson said:

TexGen generates LOD resources. It does not require LOD resources. If it did, it would have warned about the wrong version just like DynDOLOD.

Thank you for the info. I got one more question tho. I deactivated my bashed patch before generating the lods. Now my occlusion data isn't forwarding my encounter zone changes by the bashed patch. Should I regen dyndolod with the bashed patch enabled or do I need to manually forward dozes many many records by hand?

So I'm having issues with TextGen its either running out of memory (32bit) or freezing and crashing (64bit version) at a similar spot

32bit

355705843_Bugreport3.thumb.PNG.0a019001d7932585fb43504fe60870db.PNG

64bit

54781838_Bugreport1.thumb.PNG.801d6edd7ce2eb7adbbdfca4d9f34f5e.PNG

Tried extracting trees as loose files from BSA's winteraspen06.nif as they seem to be where its stopping, no difference

https://ufile.io/jfb9h9v4

https://ufile.io/fhyads07

TexGen_SSE_log.zip

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

settings used incase its of any value -

1811659754_Bugreport2.thumb.PNG.edb492da82d0c6b2aeb449f105a24746.PNG

(n.b. not possible to copy and paste text from the window as it either crashes or theres only the option to exit)

Edited by soupdragon
extra info

3 hours ago, soupdragon said:

So I'm having issues with TextGen its either running out of memory (32bit) or freezing and crashing (64bit version) at a similar spot

32bit

355705843_Bugreport3.thumb.PNG.0a019001d7932585fb43504fe60870db.PNG

64bit

54781838_Bugreport1.thumb.PNG.801d6edd7ce2eb7adbbdfca4d9f34f5e.PNG

Tried extracting trees as loose files from BSA's winteraspen06.nif as they seem to be where its stopping, no difference

https://ufile.io/jfb9h9v4

https://ufile.io/fhyads07

TexGen_SSE_log.zip 119.24 kB · 0 downloads

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

settings used incase its of any value -

1811659754_Bugreport2.thumb.PNG.edb492da82d0c6b2aeb449f105a24746.PNG

(n.b. not possible to copy and paste text from the window as it either crashes or theres only the option to exit)

Always use the x64 version. There is no reason to use the x86 version unless a x86 OS is used.

Upload the log, debug log and bugreport.txt  if there are problems using the x64 version.