DynDOLOD 3.00 Alpha 169

sheson

7 minutes ago, sheson said:

That's better. What happens when you uncheck Lathe Reference Fix in the DynDOLOD SkyUI MCM and do the test?

That's the last piece of information for tonight. I will have more script(s) to test tomorrow.

Unchecked Large Reference Fix in the MCM (Had to enable SkyUI to get there) and no change unfortunately. Here is that new log file in case you need it. Thank you so much again for your help with this Sheson.

Papyrus.0.log

Is there something to be enabled in Dyndolod to read SWAP files? I had been running the lastest version of Dyndolod multiples times, but doesn't generate updated LOD for some farmhouses and trees swapped with Base Object Swapper.

8 hours ago, Edryu said:

Is there something to be enabled in Dyndolod to read SWAP files? I had been running the lastest version of Dyndolod multiples times, but doesn't generate updated LOD for some farmhouses and trees swapped with Base Object Swapper.

Read the first post which log and debug log to upload.

No.

https://dyndolod.info/Mods/Base-Object-Swapper

14 hours ago, Saint_Chewy said:

Unchecked Large Reference Fix in the MCM (Had to enable SkyUI to get there) and no change unfortunately. Here is that new log file in case you need it. Thank you so much again for your help with this Sheson.

Papyrus.0.log 78.59 kB · 1 download

Check if there is anything different with the attached script. No need for papyrus logs.

SHESON_DynDOLOD_Worshipper.pex

11 minutes ago, sheson said:

Check if there is anything different with the attached script. No need for papyrus logs.

SHESON_DynDOLOD_Worshipper.pex 6.31 kB · 0 downloads

Unfortunately I am still getting the same stutter with the new script you provided. Also just to double check that nothing has changed since yesterday I just hid only that script and did my test run and did not get any stutter with the script hidden.

2 hours ago, Saint_Chewy said:

Unfortunately I am still getting the same stutter with the new script you provided. Also just to double check that nothing has changed since yesterday I just hid only that script and did my test run and did not get any stutter with the script hidden.

I have added the following line

Skyrim.esm;0010FDBF;CollisionMarker

in my "DynDOLOD_SSE_childworldlod_Tamriel".

Somehow that vanilla collision record (near west Windhelm walls) was restored in a temporary way by dyndolod.

You are "blocked" by the collision marker the first time, but if you save the game at the same spot and load the game, the collision disappear.

I tested my tweak and it worked.

I have also another records from "JK Skyrim" that should be disabled by Dyndolod (always related to Windhelm Market and the west wall of windhelm).

11 minutes ago, Saint_Chewy said:

I am really sorry Sheson I wish I had some good news to give, but unfortunately I am still getting the same stutter in the same place.

You also testing with DynDOLOD.esm only?

If there is still no difference double check that the script is in fact the last one in the overwrite order.

2 minutes ago, sheson said:

You also testing with DynDOLOD.esm only?

If there is still no difference double check that the script is in fact the last one in the overwrite order.

SHESON_DynDOLOD_Worshipper.pex 1.08 kB · 0 downloads

Well DynDOLOD.esm is the only plugin loaded, but this is my load order that I was using for testing today.

+DynDOLOD_Output Vanilla
+DynDOLOD Resources SE
+(Part 1) SSE Engine Fixes for 1.5.39 - 1.5.97
+Address Library for SKSE Plugins

If I disable either SSE Engine Fixes OR DynDOLOD.esm (while leaving DynDOLOD Resources SE enabled) I do NOT get the stutter. Do you want me to disable SSE Engine Fixes and just run with DynDOLOD Resources SE and DynDOLOD.esm enabled?