Tents by Benjamin318

Farlo

https://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/32488

Vanilla                          SRO                         Tents                Tents (Weathered)

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

Weathered is out for me on all counts, just looks all wrong.

• I like SRO the best, but this mod still beats Vanilla.
  • I'd like this mods if the dirt wasn't so black and exaggerated, needs to be more subtle and "used", not thrown in the muddy charcoal.
  • Not sure if I like SRO or this better, but both are clearly better than Vanilla.  I do like this one's wood better than SRO though.
  • The detail is too exaggerated in this one, not sure if it beats Vanilla.  SRO's wood is better as well.  

:down:

Too noisy/grainy/too much static or whatever you want to call it. Rubs me the wrong way.

Langley uploaded an Imperial tent optional file today. Don't know if it's any good though

https://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/26269

The Langleys tents look too new IMO; they don't show much if any wear. The ones from Benjamin318 are quite different than the vanilla ones; they have dirty areas but not as much of what I would call wear. They have better resolution than vanilla and are probably a little better. I don't feel either is nearly as good as the ones in SRO that I am using (as a point of comparison).