Dark Leather - is it a myth?

Hi all!

I've been having an odd problem. I simply can't find a way to make "Dark Leather" which I need to craft Ebony armor. I've never find myself in such a silly predicament, however google haven't been of help, nor have CCOR site, nor has ingame crafting tables at the forge/tanning rack. So can't anyone give me a tip? If this is absolutely meant to be a wellguarded secret, where people swear not to reveal this recipe, thus leaving every player to discover it on their own, that fine as well. 

~Sincerely

Halde

2 hours ago, Halde said:

Hi all!

I've been having an odd problem. I simply can't find a way to make "Dark Leather" which I need to craft Ebony armor. I've never find myself in such a silly predicament, however google haven't been of help, nor have CCOR site, nor has ingame crafting tables at the forge/tanning rack. So can't anyone give me a tip? If this is absolutely meant to be a wellguarded secret, where people swear not to reveal this recipe, thus leaving every player to discover it on their own, that fine as well. 

~Sincerely

Halde

Digging into the plugin, Dark Leather is a new miscellaneous item added by CCOR that must be crafted. It's not found in the game world.

It takes 1 Iron Ore and 1 Leather to create 1 Dark Leather. This is accomplished at the tanning rack.