VaultTec Workshop Overhaul Redux (by VaultTec Workshop Overhaul Redux)

DoubleYou

• 2 months later...
6 hours ago, ArcaneTourist said:

From the mod page:

NOTE: I am no longer actively maintaining this mod. I apologize for the inconvenience. Please consider using Vault 88 Essentials instead.

Yeah, I am aware of this, and will likely be dropping this one, since we seem to already have Vault 88 Essentials in the list as well. Haven't made my way down that far yet in the dev guide.

There are contradictory messages appearing from the two mods "VaultTec Workshop Overhaul Redux" and "Vault 88 Essentials".

The "VaultTec Workshop Overhaul Redux" author says

On 9/7/2022 at 8:58 PM, ArcaneTourist said:

From the mod page:

NOTE: I am no longer actively maintaining this mod. I apologize for the inconvenience. Please consider using Vault 88 Essentials instead.

Whereas the "Vault 88 Essentials" author lists "VaultTec Workshop Overhaul Redux" as a recommended mod, and says
"Vault-Tec Workshop Overhaul Redux (VTWOR) Can't mention this mod enough. Its the absolute best and I used its snapping system as a base to build my mod. Its absolutely compatible with Vault 88 Essentials"

So is "Vault 88 Essentials" a replacement for "VaultTec Workshop Overhaul Redux", or a mod that compliments "VaultTec Workshop Overhaul Redux"?
I would be inclined to take the advice of the "Vault 88 Essentials" author, and use both mods.