Would be awesome to share my step skyrim to my friend!

TadasTalalas

Hello good people. This idea is in my head already for more than a year, probably since I did skyrim step guide on legendary edition. I always thought "wow how it would be cool to pack my skyrim and give it to my friend so he can enjoy it without bothering to mod it himself". What do you think guys? I was thinking maybe if a person installs MO to the same directory as I did, installs skyrim to the same directory as I did and I could pack my skyrim and give him to overwrite his files of the game then overwrite MO files also overwrite documents files. What do you think? I beleave it could be super possible. ^^ Maybe anybody tried it aldready?

Edited by tadastalalas

As long as your friend has the same version of the game and all CC content just as you have, all your friend needs to do is install and initialize MO as we instruct and set up the environment (have your friend follow Steps 1 & 2 of the guide). Technically, your friend should download all of the mods you have from the Nexus or other sources to abide by their terms of service.

Then all you need to do is Package up the following and have your friend place this into the MO directory (with overwrite):

%LOCALAPPDATA%\ModOrganizer\{instancename}\

image.png

If your friend wants your saves, also copy from/to:

..\Documents\My Games\Skyrim Special Edition\Saves

I think that's it.