BethINI Failed to download.

Eli762

Question

Hi there im new to modding ive been working on this for about two days, everytime i try to download BethINI Standalone below the name it says Failed - Download error or Failed - Network error. I have tried to use other browsers to download it and when i used firefox it said something along the lines of "cannot find BethINI Standalone Version-4875-3-5-1593829244.zip" the only thing i can think of that messed this all up is me deleting BethINI, i deleted BethINI before i downloaded wabbajack because someone reccomended to delete all mods before using it. could anyone help? image.thumb.png.7129832a1120b510dd49bdfced10d583.png

4 answers to this question

44 minutes ago, Eli762 said:

Hi there im new to modding ive been working on this for about two days, everytime i try to download BethINI Standalone below the name it says Failed - Download error or Failed - Network error. I have tried to use other browsers to download it and when i used firefox it said something along the lines of "cannot find BethINI Standalone Version-4875-3-5-1593829244.zip" the only thing i can think of that messed this all up is me deleting BethINI, i deleted BethINI before i downloaded wabbajack because someone reccomended to delete all mods before using it. could anyone help? image.thumb.png.7129832a1120b510dd49bdfced10d583.png

Sounds like antivirus of some kind is deleting it. You can download the AHK script version and run it if you install Autohotkey. Or you might try the Beta version in the Miscellaneous files if you are only on Skyrim Special Edition. Or you can fix the antivirus issue.

9 minutes ago, DoubleYou said:

Sounds like antivirus of some kind is deleting it. You can download the AHK script version and run it if you install Autohotkey. Or you might try the Beta version in the Miscellaneous files if you are only on Skyrim Special Edition. Or you can fix the antivirus issue.

Sir i could kiss you right now. im pretty sure AHK script worked or as far as i can tell now it has. and i dont think i have an antivirus but i might have one and just forgot about it

50 minutes ago, DoubleYou said:

SIR OR MAAM I LOVE YOU SO MUCH I SEARCHED ANTI IN MY SEARCH BAR THING AND I HAD SOMETHING CALLED RAVANTIVIRUS. I UNINSTALLED IT AND NOW IT LET ME INSTALL BETHINI