Reverting AE to SE with Downgrade Patcher

qwrtui1245

Hmm, weird. So I'm gonna do that and continue. Thank you for your help and patience!

Now, on to the next bugs! Loot is giving some worrying notifications... Maybe I should make a new thread for this? I couldn't find the same problems but maybe you recognize them for something simple?

afbeelding.thumb.png.17167dcb9f75dd179f9b673cbe7fef38.png

afbeelding.thumb.png.45ea48deed166a8cceaad6ae0f3352e1.png

afbeelding.thumb.png.602e582b91258d5179848ec3d6c41c02.png

afbeelding.thumb.png.facffacbd66146ee641f975dec549cfc.png

afbeelding.thumb.png.aa81633e5a4a1ce1bc152f5d5b2e834a.png

afbeelding.thumb.png.fc1ee1f7d5f6cef2cd3bfcbbe790679d.png

It looks as if you have installed a lot of mods that depend on the CC content bundled with Skyrim 1.6.x, but you don't have the CC content. If you are downgrading to 1.5.97, I suggest not using the CC content. Also note that the SSE-Terrain-Tamriel mod should be enabled only when generating LOD and disabled afterwards.

Hey, thanks for your reply @Greg!

These error messages appeared after Skyrim updated itself, so maybe the mods updated themselves or something to work with 1.6.x content. Whatever whacky explanation there is, I'm gonna reinstall these mods. I want the full STEP experience with all mods and no errors to appreciate all the hard work of you guys!

Thanks for the tip on the xLDOGen temp mod file.

I'll update whether I was able to remove all the error messages. I diverged from the topic subject early so let me thank @Mousetick and @Greg again for their patience and welcoming attitude!