Worldspaces with Grass SSEEdit Script for No Grass In Objects (by DoubleYou)

DoubleYou

3 hours ago, mooit said:

Hi DoubleYou,

Sorry if I'm not explaining myself very well. I understand if a world has the No Grass Flag it will be removed.

What I am confused over, is did this 'No Grass Flag' change for these areas in the latest updates, because they were suppose to be removed at some point, and now they have been?

As long as the mods have been around, these have exsisted. So this is quite a number of years, and now gone, that's really the confusion. Why around for so many years and now gone?

Am I making sense now?

THANKS

I would trust the result of the new script over the result of the older script. It's possible the older script was giving you false positives that are fixed in the new version.

The vast majority of the worldspaces you mentioned by default have the No Grass flag in the Worldspace record. Ensure that you remove that via a custom patch if you want grass there. This affects these worlds:

• DLC1VampireCastleCourtyard
  • LabyrinthianWorld03
  • WhiterunWorld

I would only recommend removing the No Grass flag from WhiterunWorld.

I'm not sure where TestSnow is from, but it sounds like a test worldspace that should be ignored.

LabyrinthianWorld is for Labyrinthian, which is a tomb, and doesn't have grass in any vanilla landscape that I can see. Looks to only have the cave dirt landscape.

SouthfringeWorld is for the Southfringe Sanctum, which is a cave. It has cave dirt, dirt, and snow as its landscape. Don't see why you would have grass there.

39 minutes ago, DoubleYou said:

I would trust the result of the new script over the result of the older script. It's possible the older script was giving you false positives that are fixed in the new version.

The vast majority of the worldspaces you mentioned by default have the No Grass flag in the Worldspace record. Ensure that you remove that via a custom patch if you want grass there. This affects these worlds:

• DLC1VampireCastleCourtyard
  • LabyrinthianWorld03
  • WhiterunWorld

I would only recommend removing the No Grass flag from WhiterunWorld.

I'm not sure where TestSnow is from, but it sounds like a test worldspace that should be ignored.

LabyrinthianWorld is for Labyrinthian, which is a tomb, and doesn't have grass in any vanilla landscape that I can see. Looks to only have the cave dirt landscape.

SouthfringeWorld is for the Southfringe Sanctum, which is a cave. It has cave dirt, dirt, and snow as its landscape. Don't see why you would have grass there.

There's an outdoor area with grass in the labyrinth. Not much, but  it's there.

See the screens in that post and also the OP