DynDOLOD 3.00 Alpha 173

sheson

14 minutes ago, Rozen said:

24063743: dyndolodesm_00945B_solitudeexterior_tamrielpatch_000041_DynDOLOD_PATCH_DynDOLOD_CHILD [REFR:24063743] (places DockStrSol01_DynDOLOD_LOD [STAT:0E0094F4] in GRUP Cell Temporary Children of EastEmpireTradingCompanyDocks [CELL:000092BD] (in Tamriel "Skyrim" [WRLD:0000003C] at -17,23))

2406385B: dyndolodesm_00944D_solitudeexterior_tamrielpatch_000033_DynDOLOD_PATCH_DynDOLOD_CHILD [REFR:2406385B] (places DockStrEnt03_DynDOLOD_LOD [STAT:0E009519] in GRUP Cell Temporary Children of EastEmpireTradingCompanyDocks [CELL:000092BD] (in Tamriel "Skyrim" [WRLD:0000003C] at -17,23))

That is what it gives me, let me know if you need more info from SSEedit and i will get it for you and thank you so much for the help finding that.

Edit: also the numbers then the : is the ID's then the Form ID of them.

Thanks, that is the information I need to fix this bug.

12 minutes ago, sheson said:

Thanks, that is the information I need to fix this bug.

No problem, if something happens again now i have more of a understanding where to look for it, thank you again for the help and making this great mod =^_^=

Edited by Rozen
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Rozen said:

No problem, if something happens again now i have more of a understanding where to look for it, thank you again for the help and making this great mod =^_^=

Thank you Rozen for investigating it because I was clearly confused. Sorry to not have been able to help more.

8 minutes ago, delweyn said:

Thank you Rozen for investigating it because I was clearly confused. Sorry to not have been able to help more.

you're fine, i am just happy it was not just me becuse i was thinking what did i break now seeing all that z-fighting lol XD

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Rozen said:

24063743: dyndolodesm_00945B_solitudeexterior_tamrielpatch_000041_DynDOLOD_PATCH_DynDOLOD_CHILD [REFR:24063743] (places DockStrSol01_DynDOLOD_LOD [STAT:0E0094F4] in GRUP Cell Temporary Children of EastEmpireTradingCompanyDocks [CELL:000092BD] (in Tamriel "Skyrim" [WRLD:0000003C] at -17,23))

2406385B: dyndolodesm_00944D_solitudeexterior_tamrielpatch_000033_DynDOLOD_PATCH_DynDOLOD_CHILD [REFR:2406385B] (places DockStrEnt03_DynDOLOD_LOD [STAT:0E009519] in GRUP Cell Temporary Children of EastEmpireTradingCompanyDocks [CELL:000092BD] (in Tamriel "Skyrim" [WRLD:0000003C] at -17,23))

That is what it gives me, let me know if you need more info from SSEedit and i will get it for you and thank you so much for the help finding that.

Edit: also the numbers then the : is the ID's then the Form ID of them.

This bug is hopefully fixed in Alpha-37

Hello Sheson,

Like for many others, the current version of DynDOLOD gives me the "insufficent memory" message when trying to generate TexGen.

Where can I find information on how to solve the problem?

Frankly I have trouble understanding the usefulness of blocking the TexGen generation because of that, though, until now I've always been able to generate TexGen and then DynDOLOD with very few in-game problems... And now, with the SAME load order, I'm not allowed to do that anymore?

It's rather puzzling...

Edited by Abbot

1 hour ago, Abbot said:

Hello Sheson,

Like for many others, the current version of DynDOLOD gives me the "insufficent memory" message when trying to generate TexGen.

Where can I find information on how to solve the problem?

Frankly I have trouble understanding the usefulness of blocking the TexGen generation because of that, though, until now I've always been able to generate TexGen and then DynDOLOD with very few in-game problems... And now, with the SAME load order, I'm not allowed to do that anymore?

It's rather puzzling...

Read the first post carefully. Also read what log files to include when making posts.

If there are so "many" other reports about the "same" problem, then whatever was answered to those still applies.

What else is a  program supposed to do after the OS tells it the requested memory is not available. More memory is required to continue the work. Without the memory the work can not continue.

DynDOLOD TexGen on startup acts like normal all the way through the setup. After verifying all this being as they should and pressing start, a simple "information: Loading, please wait" Shows up and then I get the message you recieve after the process usually have run.
The problem is that nothing is generated and this all takes seconds. There is no error message in the log which I will post below so I don't even have an error to search for.

Log

26 minutes ago, Atoro10 said:
DynDOLOD TexGen on startup acts like normal all the way through the setup. After verifying all this being as they should and pressing start, a simple "information: Loading, please wait" Shows up and then I get the message you recieve after the process usually have run.
The problem is that nothing is generated and this all takes seconds. There is no error message in the log which I will post below so I don't even have an error to search for.

Log

TexGen seems to be finding nothing to do. Check your TexGen GUI settings before clicking 'Start' Check all boxes. ... load up previews to check if there are any textures found.

58 minutes ago, z929669 said:

TexGen seems to be finding nothing to do. Check your TexGen GUI settings before clicking 'Start' Check all boxes. ... load up previews to check if there are any textures found.

I unchecked and rechecked all boxes that was to be checked but nothing changed

What about the preview? Are youseeing any of your assets in that (besides vanilla)? It seems like your mods are not apparent in your load order. Outside of that, I can think of nothing that would cause this. Seems like a load order or configuration problem. Are you generating any TexGen output at all?

13 minutes ago, z929669 said:

What about the preview? Are youseeing any of your assets in that (besides vanilla)? It seems like your mods are not apparent in your load order. Outside of that, I can think of nothing that would cause this. Seems like a load order or configuration problem. Are you generating any TexGen output at all?

I'm unsure how to differentiate modded to vanilla assets in this context but I don't think I can see any. what could cause my mods not appearing in the texgen loader? It says that files are loaded but What could cause it? I'm gonna reinstall the dyndolod client and see if that does anything

9 minutes ago, Atoro10 said:

I'm unsure how to differentiate modded to vanilla assets in this context but I don't think I can see any. what could cause my mods not appearing in the texgen loader? It says that files are loaded but What could cause it? I'm gonna reinstall the dyndolod client and see if that does anything

Redownloading it seemes to have fixed it

6 hours ago, sheson said:

Read the first post carefully. Also read what log files to include when making posts.

If there are so "many" other reports about the "same" problem, then whatever was answered to those still applies.

What else is a  program supposed to do after the OS tells it the requested memory is not available. More memory is required to continue the work. Without the memory the work can not continue.

Hello Sheson,

I apologize for the maybe offensive tone of my post. It's just that it's an entirely new problem that I didn't expect of having to deal with.

None of the previous posts seem to adress my issue.

Here's bugreport.txt

https://pastebin.com/kzu4PQ02

Here's TexGen_Tes5_log.txt

https://pastebin.com/t4g9fbKy ("Memoria insufficiente" = "insufficient memory")

Here's TexGen_TES5_Debug_log.txt

https://pastebin.com/bNMNQeYZ

I repeat, this is the first time that this happens to me. Maybe I should mention that I've also generated xLODGen and that I've generated it a couple months ago?

Edited by Abbot

image.png

Oblivion Gates Remade mod doesn't provide lod files, and it uses a unique path. I added a rule to account for it by setting the Full model for lod4, and that seems to have fixed it. Is this the best way to support this mod without making dedicated lod for it?

Without rule, no Oblivion Gate lod:

The-Elder-Scrolls-V-Skyrim-Special-Editi

With rule, Oblivion Gate lod (Oblivion gate is in the center of the screen):

The-Elder-Scrolls-V-Skyrim-Special-Editi