JaySuS Swords (by JaySuS)

toshaka

Don't forget that this mod has a compatibility patch available' date=' it's one of Sharlikran's many patches that are cleaned and updated for Skyrim 1.8.[/quote']

I'm pretty sure that I said that already in a previous post' date=' but this is still a good mod, and one that I would think of using.[/quote']

HA! Coffee isn't strong enough, going to switch to Red Bull.

Will definitely check it out. Used Jaysus in the past until it got outdated/unsupported. Glad someone made a patch.

Same here, Jaysus' work is some of the highest quality out there.

My only issue is with overhaul mods that change the weapons' statistics and cost to more realistic, as those might not be compatible with any custom weapons or armours.

What overhaul mod you use? SkyRe Reproccer has been updated to update stats and cost of a lot of custom weapons and armors mods. I use immersive armor and immersiev weapons with it and SR guide without any problem (and it only have some minor conflicts regarding NPCs outfits..).

I may try Jaysus, will see if Balbor included it in his Reproccer xml.

What overhaul mod you use? SkyRe Reproccer has been updated to update stats and cost of a lot of custom weapons and armors mods. I use immersive armor and immersiev weapons with it and SR guide without any problem (and it only have some minor conflicts regarding NPCs outfits..).

I may try Jaysus, will see if Balbor included it in his Reproccer xml.

I don't use any at the moment, but I know that a few would be causing imbalances in the past by modifying vanilla armoury and not touching the newly added mods.

Ideally, we'd want the additional modifications to compliment the vanilla game, not to replace default items completely, since that defies their purpose. I see this a lot with superb fantasy weapons that people prefer to use over vanilla, simply because they have favourable stats.

Not saying that there is a problem, but I would like to make sure first that there is none, before installing the mod. :)

• 3 weeks later...