DynDOLOD Beta for Skyrim Special Edition, Skyrim VR and Enderal SE 2.98

sheson

Hi, I'm new to using DynDOLOD and am trying to follow the Ultimate Trees SE guide. However, when I launch Texgen -sse it runs as DynDOLOD -sse. Both programs work fine without adding "-sse" and launching them for normal Skyrim. Any idea how to fix/or what could be causing this?

The filename of the exe needs to be TexGen.exe or TexGenx64.exe in order for it to start in TexGen mode. Any other filename will start the tool in DynDOLOD mode.

I'm completely blocked: I'm trying to run DynDOLOD out of the newest Mod Organizer 2.1.3.    I completely deleted everything in DynDOLOD Output mod (that I made in MO2) folder giving it a "new" run. 

I followed LOOT's suggestions and cleaned ITM and UnDeleted records from my mods. 

When I try to run DynDOLOD I'm getting the following error.

Exception in unit userscript line 229: Can't copy record [CELL:000E8ECB] as new record.

I can't seem to figure where its coming from, because I could just remove or unselect the offending mod.   Checking that ID in xedit only shows me its in skyrim.esm and no other mod touches that cell, not really much helpful. 

I've attached my full log file from my latest run of dyndolod.

DynDOLOD_SSE_log.txt

Edited by malibu35072

I'm completely blocked: I'm trying to run DynDOLOD out of the newest Mod Organizer 2.1.3.    I completely deleted everything in DynDOLOD Output mod (that I made in MO2) folder giving it a "new" run. 

I followed LOOT's suggestions and cleaned ITM and UnDeleted records from my mods. 

When I try to run DynDOLOD I'm getting the following error.

Exception in unit userscript line 229: Can't copy record [CELL:000E8ECB] as new record.

I can't seem to figure where its coming from, because I could just remove or unselect the offending mod.   Checking that ID in xedit only shows me its in skyrim.esm and no other mod touches that cell, not really much helpful. 

I've attached my full log file from my latest run of dyndolod.

You are using patch files from DynDOLOD Resources SE 2.41 with DynDOLOD 2.40. 

Make sure to use DynDOLOD Resources versions only with matching or higher DynDOLOD Standalone versions but never with older versions.

You are using patch files from DynDOLOD Resources SE 2.41 with DynDOLOD 2.40. 

Make sure to use DynDOLOD Resources versions only with matching or higher DynDOLOD Standalone versions but never with older versions.

Thanks a bunch.  I updated DynDOLOD with the newer version and things worked well. 

After generating DynDOLOD on SSE following the GamerPoets tutorial  for Open Cities, DynDOLOD.esm has MajesticMountains.esp as a master, preventing SSEEDit and Merge Plugins from working, and LOOT from sorting it with a Cyclic Interaction error.

Load order:https://pastebin.com/AHkWQKfN

So far, the best I can come up with is generating the LOD, then disabling MajesticMountains.esp and disabling all the options in the advanced window, except enabling all Woldspaces,to try and update just the plugins.

After generating DynDOLOD on SSE following the GamerPoets tutorial  for Open Cities, DynDOLOD.esm has MajesticMountains.esp as a master, preventing SSEEDit and Merge Plugins from working, and LOOT from sorting it with a Cyclic Interaction error.

Load order:https://pastebin.com/AHkWQKfN

So far, the best I can come up with is generating the LOD, then disabling MajesticMountains.esp and disabling all the options in the advanced window, except enabling all Woldspaces,to try and update just the plugins.

Use DynDOLOD 2.41

Hi sheson, hope you're doing well, sorry to disturb you an 90th time, i just ended SSE generation and i have these on top of whiterun tundra : https://image.noelshack.com/fichiers/2018/28/2/1531251802-enb2018-7-10-21-43-06.png

points to a "tamriel_worshipper"

https://image.noelshack.com/fichiers/2018/28/2/1531252235-2018-07-10-21-50-16-sseedit-3-2-2.png

any clue ? Thanks.

Hi sheson, hope you're doing well, sorry to disturb you an 90th time, i just ended SSE generation and i have these on top of whiterun tundra : https://image.noelshack.com/fichiers/2018/28/2/1531251802-enb2018-7-10-21-43-06.png

points to a "tamriel_worshipper"

https://image.noelshack.com/fichiers/2018/28/2/1531252235-2018-07-10-21-50-16-sseedit-3-2-2.png

any clue ? Thanks.

By default the game does not show markers. Set bShowMarkers=0 or whatever else you did.

• +1 1

Good Evening,  I am using Dark Lady Lexy's guide (with some noted deviations) however up until recently I had no issues.  Now if I try to save with DynDOLOD active, I crash.  I disabled it to get through the soul cairn but then rebuilt it using the newest version for her guide.  If I have it active, I crash everytime I save...any ideas?  I can link my modwatch if it may help.

Hey Sheson,

Recently I updated DynDOLOD to the latest 2.41 version via the clean save procedure, but forgot to install the latest Resources as well. 

I'm going to do that right now, but would there have been any negative impact on my save not using a matching Resources version?

Hey Sheson,

Recently I updated DynDOLOD to the latest 2.41 version via the clean save procedure, but forgot to install the latest Resources as well. 

I'm going to do that right now, but would there have been any negative impact on my save not using a matching Resources version?

No. Only the other way around as I keep mentioning everywhere.

Good Evening,  I am using Dark Lady Lexy's guide (with some noted deviations) however up until recently I had no issues.  Now if I try to save with DynDOLOD active, I crash.  I disabled it to get through the soul cairn but then rebuilt it using the newest version for her guide.  If I have it active, I crash everytime I save...any ideas?  I can link my modwatch if it may help.

No one else ever reported such a problem. This is most likely caused by a mod in the load order. May odd data from a plugin ended up in the DynDOLOD plugins, or the save itself contains something which causes this. Test with new game.

No. Only the other way around as I keep mentioning everywhere.

Sorry for bothering you. I just didn't see it on the documentation at first when I was reading it. 

"Make sure to use DynDOLOD Resources version only with matching or higher DynDOLOD Standalone versions but never with older versions"

My bad. Thanks for the help though.