Lexy's: Legacy of The Dragonborn Special Edition

This really is an amazing effort, thank you to all involved. I’ve built the entire guide and can launch and play the game, I haven’t noticed any problems. However, when I generate zpatch.esp, I get an extra file ExperiencePatch.csv. Is this normal?

Thank you in advance.

-patrick

yes the is perfectly normal

Problem with the new changelog/update:

1. I need to rebuild Lexy's LOTD Special Edition Consistency Patches Merged (not mentioned in the changelog) because Vigilant.esp is an old master.

2. Version 1.09 of Lexy's LOTD Special Edition Consistency Patches does not have the files needed to create the merge. I believe it has the Weapons & Armours and ELE files, but not the ones for the Consistency Patches merge.

edit: it appears that they exist in the installer, but the All in One Install does not install them.

-phil

Edited by simballine

3. I installed the files manually (using custom option) but Tactical Valtheim - Consistency Patch.esp turns red and won't allow me to include it in zMerge?

edit: this one is my bad, it needs its master file activated, sry.

Edited by simballine

Problem with the new changelog/update:

1. I need to rebuild Lexy's LOTD Special Edition Consistency Patches Merged (not mentioned in the changelog) because Vigilant.esp is an old master.

2. Version 1.09 of Lexy's LOTD Special Edition Consistency Patches does not have the files needed to create the merge. I believe it has the Weapons & Armours and ELE files, but not the ones for the Consistency Patches merge.

edit: it appears that they exist in the installer, but the All in One Install does not install them.

-phil

version 1.09 now provides the files needed for the  Weapons & Armours and ELE merge but i am basically now providing the Lexy's LOTD Special Edition Consistency Patches Merged so user don't need to do the Lexy's LOTD Special Edition Consistency Patches Merged unless they deviate form the guide in which case you can choose the custom version in the fomod and pick what patches you need.

version 1.09 now provides the files needed for the  Weapons & Armours and ELE merge but i am basically now providing the Lexy's LOTD Special Edition Consistency Patches Merged so user don't need to do the Lexy's LOTD Special Edition Consistency Patches Merged unless they deviate form the guide in which case you can choose the custom version in the fomod and pick what patches you need.

I see. Thank you, that is convenient. I missed the note on the merges page.

-phil

Hello. I'm new here and new to modding in general. Perhaps this guide is a bit too advanced for a newbie like myself, but I really wanted to take a crack at it. I'm learning a lot from the experience so far, so thank you for all the hard work and effort that went into this guide.

I do have a couple of questions:

1. Required bash tags for some mods don't show up in Wrye Bash. Do I understand correctly that adding them via LOOT alone is sufficient?

2. Is there a best practices for adding/replacing/removing mods to or from the build?

Thanks again for you help. 

Lexy's Better Bows and Arrows requires  BlackSacramentArmor as a master but that mod is merged in Weapons Armour Merge.  How do we resolve that issue?

Nevermind, I clean the master.

Oh...  Both mods are in the merge... Ok carry on...

Edited by Tornleaf

Hello. I'm new here and new to modding in general. Perhaps this guide is a bit too advanced for a newbie like myself, but I really wanted to take a crack at it. I'm learning a lot from the experience so far, so thank you for all the hard work and effort that went into this guide.

I do have a couple of questions:

1. Required bash tags for some mods don't show up in Wrye Bash. Do I understand correctly that adding them via LOOT alone is sufficient?

2. Is there a best practices for adding/replacing/removing mods to or from the build?

Thanks again for you help. 

1. Adding then through LOOT should be fine, but you can also add them via Wyre Bash which I think is the "Reccomended" way to do it.

2. Not particularly, the general rule of thumb is that if theres no ESPs its easier to replace it then if there is. If you want to replace an ESP you need to fiddle with the Merges and Conflict Resolution mods which are unique to this loadout. If you're swapping out textures/meshes, then just make sure the thing you're swapping out for covers the thing you're swapping out. Even so, be aware that replacing textures/meshes or adding scripts that arn't in the main guide might cause some odd results (visuals and what not being wonky.)

Also, welcome to the wonderful world of modding! This guide is certainly on the harder side of modding guides but you seem to have a handle on things so far.

Yay,

thanks for the guide update Lexy!!

I ran into a problem while rebuilding the Pre Bash Merge:

• Missives - Experience Patch.esp lists Missives - Solstheim.esp as a master!

I activated Missives - Patches to resolve the missing master, but how should I merge now? Include Missives - Solstheim.esp in the merge, or move it above the merge files, or is that master listing an error in Missives - Experience Patch.esp?

Best regards

1. Adding then through LOOT should be fine, but you can also add them via Wyre Bash which I think is the "Reccomended" way to do it.

2. Not particularly, the general rule of thumb is that if theres no ESPs its easier to replace it then if there is. If you want to replace an ESP you need to fiddle with the Merges and Conflict Resolution mods which are unique to this loadout. If you're swapping out textures/meshes, then just make sure the thing you're swapping out for covers the thing you're swapping out. Even so, be aware that replacing textures/meshes or adding scripts that arn't in the main guide might cause some odd results (visuals and what not being wonky.)

1. I've tried adding the tags through Wrye Bash by right clicking the tags area but not all of the options, like "Name" and "Stats", appear. If there is some other way to add these tags, I don't know what it is. As for why they don't show up for the mods that require them, I read a few pages back of this thread that Wrye Bash doesn't support all of the tags. I don't know how much has changed of the program since then. I've looked everywhere on the Internet, including the Wrye Bash documentation, but have come up empty handed. 

2. Makes sense. I'll keep this in mind for the future. I'll stick with trying to master the guide as is for now. Thanks a lot. 

1. I've tried adding the tags through Wrye Bash by right clicking the tags area but not all of the options, like "Name" and "Stats", appear. If there is some other way to add these tags, I don't know what it is. As for why they don't show up for the mods that require them, I read a few pages back of this thread that Wrye Bash doesn't support all of the tags. I don't know how much has changed of the program since then. I've looked everywhere on the Internet, including the Wrye Bash documentation, but have come up empty handed. 

2. Makes sense. I'll keep this in mind for the future. I'll stick with trying to master the guide as is for now. Thanks a lot. 

if the STATS and Names tag aren't showing you have the old version on Wrye Bash make sure you are using the version linked to on the Prerequisites Page.

Yay,

thanks for the guide update Lexy!!

I ran into a problem while rebuilding the Pre Bash Merge:

• Missives - Experience Patch.esp lists Missives - Solstheim.esp as a master!

I activated Missives - Patches to resolve the missing master, but how should I merge now? Include Missives - Solstheim.esp in the merge, or move it above the merge files, or is that master listing an error in Missives - Experience Patch.esp?

Best regards

Missives - Solstheim.esp doesn't get merged move it above the merge files