Lexy's: Legacy of The Dragonborn Special Edition

So Cuyima Interesting NPCs was made hidden yesterday for undisclosed reasons (The author simply wrote 'YEET'). Does anyone have a workaround for that? Will I experience issues if I don't have it? Thanks in advance!

well you have have black face bugs in interesting NPC if you my my Retexture Merge and CR Hopeful it just getting a update and will be back soon

• +1 1

On an aside, I had to look it up... so:

"Yeet is an exclamation of excitement, approval, surprise, or all-around energy, often as issued when doing a dance move or throwing something."

I'm guessing the intent was to try to generate excitement, and because no one know what the heck that means, it missed the mark.

So quick question before I waste my time.

I really love hunterborn and would like to tinker around and try to get it to work with this mod-pack, but I'm assuming with it's popularity, that it isn't already a part of the setup for a reason. Is it not here because it was considered non-essential, a pain in the ass to set up, or because it's just legitimately incompatible? Thanks!

Once upon a time, Hunterborn WAS in the guide. It was removed due to guide-user feedback in Discord.

Primary complaints:

1) Too time intensive for its results. While it does help supplement some of the Survival-type mods, it took way more time than it needed to in an already very intensive guide setup.

Example of this: You kill a deer. Yay. You skin the deer. It is now late evening in-game, and it was mid morning when you started. Because of iNeed, you now no longer have time to get to where you were actually trying to get because you will be tired (and have a debuff) long before you get there. You are also starving (cause you can't eat during that skinning animation and time burn) and parched (same with drinking). You turn around, or set up a camp, or whatever. When you wake up, the first thing you see is another deer... Sure, you COULD ignore it... but you get XP for killing things now. Deer dies. And now if you don't skin this one, it's wasted resources. Another day wasted. Rinse, repeat. Yes, you can turn off those time requirements. Which turns it back into the original vanilla process with extra button presses that are no longer really helpful.

2) Added nothing to the Dragonborn Museum... if it had, that would likely have trumped reason one.

3) Lexy decided she didn't want it anymore, which trumps all other reasons. This is still, primarily, her set of 'favorites'.

It also allowed us to free up some file slots for other things that were deemed more desirable at the time. That said, it wouldn't take much to get it into your own version of the guide, assuming you make use of all appropriate patches. Altering or creating a CR patch to accommodate this would be entirely on you, of course.

Edited by Shadriss
  • +1 1

Once upon a time, Hunterborn WAS in the guide. It was removed due to guide-user feedback in Discord.

Primary complaints:

1) Too time intensive for its results. While it does help supplement some of the Survival-type mods, it took way more time than it needed to in an already very intensive guide setup.

2) Added nothing to the Dragonborn Museum... if it had, that would likely have trumped reason one.

3) Lexy decided she didn't want it anymore, which trumps all other reasons. This is still, primarily, her set of 'favorites'.

It also allowed us to free up some file slots for other things that were deemed more desirable at the time. That said, it wouldn't take much to get it into your own version of the guide, assuming you make use of all appropriate patches. Altering or creating a CR patch to accommodate this would be entirely on you, of course.

That's pretty much what I figured. I'm gonna bow to wisdom of Lexy and the community on this one, then. I'm already three days into this process, and I'm only on the zMerge page. I'd rather not burn myself out over a single mod. Thanks for the thorough reply!

Haha, I noticed. Yeah, I recall that series of events back when I used it. Eventually you just don't even want to bother hunting anything from fear of temptation. I honestly just liked it for the realistic meat and hide amounts, and the added recipes. Makes hunting actually worthwhile. 

That's fine though. Skyrim isn't a hunting game. 

It's obviously a soup game.