Lexy's: Legacy of The Dragonborn Special Edition

Hello Dark, thank you for this guide :) 

I'm having CTD after try start a New game or load a save.

When i tested the at finishing line, was working. I dont know If something with bashed patch, smash or DyndoLod.

deactivate everything on the finishing line the reactivate one at a time until you start crashing again

Hey all, back again. i am redoing the merge section and i am at the Claralux merge, i have added the claralux patches and i am adding in the masters for said patches, everything is fine untill i add in Immersive Citizens AI Overhaul which contains 

the add on  "Patch for ELE_SSE.esp" and i have a red triangle (right pane) asking for "ELE_SSE.esp" Master, i obviously cant use it as it part of the "Enhanced Lighting ENB merge"  i have checked phoenixsunstars guide and his is the same except when he did his merge

they were not activated in the right pane, and i got a situation where it is asking for both "Immersive Citizens - ELE Patch.esp" and ELE_SSE.esp be added as masters, 

Hey all, back again. i am redoing the merge section and i am at the Claralux merge, i have added the claralux patches and i am adding in the masters for said patches, everything is fine untill i add in Immersive Citizens AI Overhaul which contains 

the add on  "Patch for ELE_SSE.esp" and i have a red triangle (right pane) asking for "ELE_SSE.esp" Master, i obviously cant use it as it part of the "Enhanced Lighting ENB merge"  i have checked phoenixsunstars guide and his is the same except when he did his merge

they were not activated in the right pane, and i got a situation where it is asking for both "Immersive Citizens - ELE Patch.esp" and ELE_SSE.esp be added as masters, 

well just deactivate the ICAIO ELE Patch the the right pane Duh

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Simply make sure you don't have any scripts to remove, whille some scripts are harmless to remove/uninstall the mod midgame, others will cause problems down the line.

Been in your situation a bunch of times. Rule of thumb, install then play. YMMW

Thanks for the reply. I've been at this character through at least a dozen updates of the guide. Man, imagine how much stuff got switched around mid-game. I'm amazed it even lasted this far! Oh well.