Lexy's: Legacy of The Dragonborn Special Edition

Hi, was running through the mod merge page (fresh 26/03/19 version). Tried to sort LOTD Patches Merged and got this error.

• Cyclic interaction detected between "Better Skill and Quest Books Names SE.esp" and "TheChoiceIsYours.esp":

Better Skill and Quest Books Names SE.esp
     [Masterlist Load After]
    TheChoiceIsYours.esp
     [Master]

Anyone here know of a way of correcting this? Please ask if you need further details.

Hi, was running through the mod merge page (fresh 26/03/19 version). Tried to sort LOTD Patches Merged and got this error.

• Cyclic interaction detected between "Better Skill and Quest Books Names SE.esp" and "TheChoiceIsYours.esp":

 [Masterlist Load After]

TheChoiceIsYours.esp

 [Master]

Anyone here know of a way of correcting this? Please ask if you need further details.

you need to grab th orginal Better Skill and Quest Books Names SE.esp not my replacer teh grab the BCS_BSQBN _Patch.esp from the LOTD Fomod, Then added BCS_BSQBN _Patch.esp to the bottom Of the LOTD Patches merge just before my Consistecny Patch and that shoudl hopefull sort it. also don't forget to remove theold now redundant Better Skill and Quest Books Names SE.esp added loot rules

• +1 1

I am currently playing with Wyrmstooth. Because of that I have dowloaded patches for YOT. Will tis conflict or be a problem with you newly added YOT - Your Own Thoughts Consistency Patch? Like always, much appreciated.

no the YOT - Your Own Thoughts Consistency Patch just fixes some recently found conflicts within the merge itself it simliar to the LOTD Consistency merge or MLU Patches consistency merge

Hello everyone! 

First of all thank you very much for this incredible guide.

Second....I need a lot of help XD'

1) I'm following the guide step by step and actually I have a problem with "Helgen reborn", "luxor's skyhd" and "Hold border banners". Mod organizer said "no valid game data" and don't let me activate them. I installed them with the normal procedure of Mod Organizer 2.

2) Anyway to understand is everything is working well?

Hello everyone! 

First of all thank you very much for this incredible guide.

Second....I need a lot of help XD'

1) I'm following the guide step by step and actually I have a problem with "Helgen reborn", "luxor's skyhd" and "Hold border banners". Mod organizer said "no valid game data" and don't let me activate them. I installed them with the normal procedure of Mod Organizer 2.

2) Anyway to understand is everything is working well?

consult Phoenix install guide https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLLVYcme1N7sXo9yzRMi1Izf8jhCnZ1x54 also if you are new to modding i seriously recommend you go through Tuco first https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/10694 my guide is aimed at intermediate\advanced Modders and really you should should know the basics of MO2 without any hand hold or spoon feeding from me.

• +1 1

consult Phoenix install guide https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLLVYcme1N7sXo9yzRMi1Izf8jhCnZ1x54 also if you are new to modding i seriously recommend you go through Tuco first https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/10694 my guide is aimed at intermediate\advanced Modders and really you should should know the basics of MO2 without any hand hold or spoon feeding from me.

Thank you very much. I already used mod organizer, loot and wrye bash years ago; but  I think your guide is a lot more advanced that what I was used to. I will start watching the youtube videos.

I completed the guide and everything started and played flawlessly the first couple of times. But now after I get to the main menu when the right corner loading is finished, the game crashes to desktop consistently. Does anyone have any suggestions on what I should look at to fix? I'm having trouble narrowing the problem down.

So I have been deactivating mods trying to find the one causing the crash at the menu and CBPC-CBP Physics with Collisions seems to be the cause. I'm sure it was installed correctly, is there a way to fix and/or can it just be removed without hurting anything?

So I have been deactivating mods trying to find the one causing the crash at the menu and CBPC-CBP Physics with Collisions seems to be the cause. I'm sure it was installed correctly, is there a way to fix and/or can it just be removed without hurting anything?

you might of pick the wrong option in the fomod try reinstalling

After the new updates, its really dark outside during the day. Is this because of the new ENB Helper mod? Is there a way to make it brighter outside?

it possible it could be because of ENB Helper i am actually use Silent horizons and the guide will be changing the ENB soon.

Also you actually don't need ENB Helper with Franken Phoenix