Lexy's: Legacy of The Dragonborn Special Edition

After the new updates, its really dark outside during the day. Is this because of the new ENB Helper mod? Is there a way to make it brighter outside?

Link hi! You could also try changing the setting in Bethini, from window mode to fullscreen. As was pointed out to me window mode/fullscreen use different systems.....one uses window game settings and the other your monitor settings

suddenly my wyre bash doesnt start through MO2. I click the icon and it loads but then no start and back to MO2. :(

anyone else have this issue?

hmm i figured out when i delete the loot_api.dll from Mopy folder wyre bash starts.

maybe it has an issue with ne latest loot version.

anyone else has this problem???

it possible it could be because of ENB Helper i am actually use Silent horizons and the guide will be changing the ENB soon.

Also you actually don't need ENB Helper with Franken Phoenix

Link hi! You could also try changing the setting in Bethini, from window mode to fullscreen. As was pointed out to me window mode/fullscreen use different systems.....one uses window game settings and the other your monitor settings

So I did both of those things, because I have no sense of scale or control lol. It seems to result in a brighter and crisper outdoors during the day, and I'm really digging it right now. I'll get back with more observations if nessisary, Lexy do you have any recomended tweaks to SH or should we wait for the official update?

So I did both of those things, because I have no sense of scale or control lol. It seems to result in a brighter and crisper outdoors during the day, and I'm really digging it right now. I'll get back with more observations if necessary, Lexy do you have any recommended tweaks to SH or should we wait for the official update?

change:

In the enbeffect.fx.ini

[ENBEFFECT.FX]

TECHNIQUE=1

this give the Basic version of LUT less pink on interiors

Also in enbseries.ini:

[RAIN]

Enable=false

This makes so you use the rain from obsidian and True Storms which look better

• +1 1

Cos i wouldn't do that cos i loath April fools jokes with a passion.

:rofl:  I can confirm the new update works fine (and is adult-mod free lol).

Also don't be like me and try to load the exterior Skyrim cell after a DynDOLOD update. It could cause CTDs. I try to make sure that I have a save in an interior cell whenever we update so that DynDOLOD can initialize properly.

• +1 1

Hello i need to redo everything cause i was trying to translate this with some french mod at the first instal but....

So i do a new instal and will try some french mod after it work well it will be better.

I got a problem as i remerber the first time was the same, at "Setting up Base Tools for Mod Organizer 2" when we need to drag and drop the DLC in the left pane in the good order.

The problem is that they dont stay in the same order if i restart MO2 and when i want to redo the order it show me this message "Error; Invalid Origin name DLC:Dawnguard"

I dont understand why it do that

Hi all,

First time installer here, first off thanks for all the work and for the fantastic guide.

I'm having three somewhat minor issues and was hoping somebody might have an idea what's going on before I try and brute-force my way through a fix.

First off, bare human hands are not displaying. I can see gloves, but the arms end in stumps when the hand isn't covered.

Secondly, the trees around Helgen (and I would assume other snowy areas) don't have properly generated leaves, I'm just getting blue boxes.

Thirdly, the surface of enchanting stations aren't generating properly, it's just a flat blue.

Just wondering if any of these are common or have obvious fixes? Thanks in advance!

Does anybody have any advice for preventing bloat and/or corruption on longtime playthroughs with this many mods?

I've been going strong with this one character for about two months with the intent to complete the Dragonborn Gallery before the big v5.0 release, but have recently run into a serious issue: crashing on save, no matter when or where.

Loading older saves still results in crashing on save. Starting a new game results in much smoother (almost immediate) save times and zero issues. I understand that with nearly 700 mods things will get bogged down, but there has to be some way to fix this.

I downloaded this script cleaner [https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/5031?tab=description] and ran ReSaver, cleaning up orphaned scripts and undefined elements, but it was of no use.

With mods like Not So Fast, Dawnguard/Dragonborn Delayed, and the Companions quest overhaul, you can't really get the full experience of this mod setup without putting in a lot of hours, but that also results in a lot of bloat. It probably doesn't help that for this character I've also been collecting one of every armor piece, weapon, and some clutter to store in the museum, but that shouldn't be that big of an issue, right?

After 83 hours on this character, I'm loath to start a whole new game, but if I do I will want to ensure that this doesn't happen again.

Just did the update from Feb 25 build to the current one... Like the other user, days are darker now for some reason.  I did not install ENB helper.  I even re-did the Weather merge just in case and no luck.

I don't see what would cause that... Anyone have any ideas?  Tried other ENBs also and they're also darker than previously with the Feb 25 build.  (Have tried both full screen and border-less window mode)

Any setting that I may have overlooked that would cause the days to be darker?  (Ini file gamma is at 1.0 which is what it always was)

Edited by Tombkeeper

Just did the update from Feb 25 build to the current one... Like the other user, days are darker now for some reason.  I did not install ENB helper.  I even re-did the Weather merge just in case and no luck.

I don't see what would cause that... Anyone have any ideas?  Tried other ENBs also and they're also darker than previously with the Feb 25 build.  (Have tried both full screen and border-less window mode)

Any setting that I may have overlooked that would cause the days to be darker?  (Ini file gamma is at 1.0 which is what it always was)

mmm Well the only thing i can think of is if it is not ENB Helper it then change in Bethini from using Full Screen mode to Windowed Mode. also Grab the latest ENB Binaries Boris has a habit of updating without a version number change. I will be changing the ENB soon anyway.