Lexy's: Legacy of The Dragonborn Special Edition

Hi!

Can anyone help with this?

Thanks

Failed to sort plugins. Details: Cyclic interaction detected between "Better Skill and Quest Books Names SE.esp" and "TheChoiceIsYours.esp":

Better Skill and Quest Books Names SE.esp
 [Masterlist Load After]
TheChoiceIsYours.esp
 [Master]

Hi!

Can anyone help with this?

Thanks

Failed to sort plugins. Details: Cyclic interaction detected between "Better Skill and Quest Books Names SE.esp" and "TheChoiceIsYours.esp":

 [Masterlist Load After]

TheChoiceIsYours.esp

 [Master]

I already state how to sort this out on the previous Page:

hey guys LOOT Masterlist has updated so you need to do the following:

grab the original Better Skill and Quest Books Names SE.esp not my replacer then grab the BCS_BSQBN _Patch.esp from the LOTD Fomod, Then added BCS_BSQBN _Patch.esp to the bottom Of the LOTD Patches merge just before my Consistency Patch also don't forget to remove our added LOOT Rules for Better Skill and Quest Books Names SE.esp and that should hopefully sort it.

I will of course add all this during my next round of Updates.

Since I'm an idiot (and I need a genuine idiot check), can we post the number/composition of plugins that are supposed to be present just after LOOT sort In Finishing Line? I get to this step:

Open SSEEdit in Mod Organizer 2 and click [OK].
Select all ESMs/ESPs and select "Sort Masters".
Click the [X] in the upper right-hand corner, uncheck "Backup plugins", and click [OK].

And SSEEdit tells me I have too many loaded. I'm not buidling the mod list from scratch, meaning I'm coming from an earlier version of Lexy's LOTD. I fear there's a bit of cruft in there, so I wan to compare what I should have with what there is. 

Or I guess I could wait until Wrye Bash/Mator Smash, which I guess would reduce the count further. 

It's just that I can't complete this step suggests I went wrong somewhere--you know, being an idiot!

Thanks!

Hi,

1st Person candlelight fix is redundant? skyrim particle patch for ENB includes

we can delete this?

remove the meshes from skyrim particle patch for ENB.

Since I'm an idiot (and I need a genuine idiot check), can we post the number/composition of plugins that are supposed to be present just after LOOT sort In Finishing Line? I get to this step:

Open SSEEdit in Mod Organizer 2 and click [OK].

Select all ESMs/ESPs and select "Sort Masters".

Click the [X] in the upper right-hand corner, uncheck "Backup plugins", and click [OK].

And SSEEdit tells me I have too many loaded. I'm not buidling the mod list from scratch, meaning I'm coming from an earlier version of Lexy's LOTD. I fear there's a bit of cruft in there, so I wan to compare what I should have with what there is. 

Or I guess I could wait until Wrye Bash/Mator Smash, which I guess would reduce the count further. 

It's just that I can't complete this step suggests I went wrong somewhere--you know, being an idiot!

Thanks!

this step isn't actually need to it for those they absolutely must see in Wrye everything is green so it is OK to ignore it. Personally I never do this Step.

I already state how to sort this out on the previous Page:

hey guys LOOT Masterlist has updated so you need to do the following:

grab the original Better Skill and Quest Books Names SE.esp not my replacer then grab the BCS_BSQBN _Patch.esp from the LOTD Fomod, Then added BCS_BSQBN _Patch.esp to the bottom Of the LOTD Patches merge just before my Consistency Patch also don't forget to remove our added LOOT Rules for Better Skill and Quest Books Names SE.esp and that should hopefully sort it.

I will of course add all this during my next round of Updates.

While I followed these instructions (thanks!) zEdit errored out with a fatal error and would not merge Lexy's LOTD Special Edition Consistency Patches Merged. I have no doublt you'll fix things in your next update. I just hope I can follow along with how to accomplish it. Thanks!

While I followed these instructions (thanks!) zEdit errored out with a fatal error and would not merge Lexy's LOTD Special Edition Consistency Patches Merged. I have no doublt you'll fix things in your next update. I just hope I can follow along with how to accomplish it. Thanks!

what you might need to do is Delete the merge in both MO2 and zMerge cos sometimes zMerge does not update it's internal load order properly

LOOT Materiist was updated yet again so i need to update the Screenshot but the instructions to create an add the new groups need for the guide have not changed and they are what is important

Thank you.  I actually thought of that a few hours after I sent the post.  Sometimes I need to give myself time to think about what I'm seeing.  But, thank you for your timely response