Lexy's: Legacy of The Dragonborn Special Edition

Hey! I'm about to Generate LOD's via xLODgen and I had a question.

The guide says to exclude zAoMVigilantWorld "Stuhn Ravine" [WRLD:5D023E7E] and BSHeartland "Tamriel" [WRLD:090A764B] from the worldspace list.

BSHeartland "Tamriel" [WRLD:090A764B] seems to be a match on my list but zAoMVigilantWorld "Stuhn Ravine" ends with [WRLD:69023E7E] instead of the listed [WRLD:5D023E7E]

Is this an issue or can I continue normally?

Continue as normal. The first two letters/numbers of the WRLD are related to load order placement, and will change depending on an individuals load order. The rest of the record, you will note, is identical, and so refer to the same objects. 

For those of you who are not on Discord and may not know we lost a dear friend and long time supporter Knight Flier he will be sorely missed.

I wasn't on Discord yesterday, but knew that it wasn't good. Monza was keeping me informed, as she flew out to see him this one last time on Wednesday or Thursday. My thoughts and prayers with both Monza and Knight's family and friends - as you say, he will be missed.

Edited by Shadriss
  • +1 2

Hi Lexy,

i dont understand this:

Other Bug Fixes - GIST - Removed Rustic Soul gem Patch now using the esl version from Gamwich

the files hasnt updated and there isnt a file from Gamwich??

Gamwich recently released and fomod version of Rustic Sould Gems that contains and ESL version of  Rustic + GIST.

So you need to remove the optional version of GIST nexus page and use the newer one from Rustic Soul Gems nexus page (aka Gamwich new version).

It helps Remove GIST and Rustic Soul GEMS and just reinstall both.

just curious. is the loot groups exclusive to your guide? i'm using your guide as a master guide along with others. i like the knowledge from experience you all give. but i'm playing my game, right? much appreciated.

Well the custom LOOT Groups (the new ones we add) are designed for my guide but that doesn't mean you can't use then with other guides you just need to check and understand you own load order.

Is the convert old plugin guide up to date?

I tried to convert Extended UI today as per the guide. Did the WryeBash ESM step, opened CK and got an error when loading CK "Incorrect CK version". Since I only ever played Oldrim I never used CK when modding so I ignored this warning. I loaded the .esp as active file together with the parents, got some conflict warnings, cleared those, then wanted to save.

However, it prompted me to enter a file name as if saving a new file. So I just closed the CK. There was nothing in overwrite either. I checked the Extended UI.esp with xedit and it showed form ID 44 but how is that possible since I didn't really save the file in CK or does it do that automatically now? I checked the last change date of the Extended UI.esp and it was from 2015. I am a little bit confused. It seems like it did not work but the form ID is still the new 44.

Is the convert old plugin guide up to date?

I tried to convert Extended UI today as per the guide. Did the WryeBash ESM step, opened CK and got an error when loading CK "Incorrect CK version". Since I only ever played Oldrim I never used CK when modding so I ignored this warning. I loaded the .esp as active file together with the parents, got some conflict warnings, cleared those, then wanted to save.

However, it prompted me to enter a file name as if saving a new file. So I just closed the CK. There was nothing in overwrite either. I checked the Extended UI.esp with xedit and it showed form ID 44 but how is that possible since I didn't really save the file in CK or does it do that automatically now? I checked the last change date of the Extended UI.esp and it was from 2015. I am a little bit confused. It seems like it did not work but the form ID is still the new 44.

Idiot Check: Make sure you have v1.5.3 of the Creation Kit this is due to SSE Creation kit fixes. There is a link to roll back to v1.5.3 on the Prerequisites Page

Gamwich recently released and fomod version of Rustic Sould Gems that contains and ESL version of  Rustic + GIST.

So you need to remove the optional version of GIST nexus page and use the newer one from Rustic Soul Gems nexus page (aka Gamwich new version).

But the Link on the mainguide still navigates to the previous version.

Can you fix this as it navigates to gamwich gist?

But the Link on the mainguide still navigates to the previous version.

Can you fix this as it navigates to gamwich gist?

I am sorry I don't understand your problem RUSTIC SOULGEMS - Special Edition - FOMOD - English Only is in the main file section of  https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/5785?tab=files

that is what you use.