Lexy's: Legacy of The Dragonborn Special Edition

relook over the Trees and Flora section and the NPC Retextures Section

OK, I found an error or two. My bad. Do I also have to the Bash/Smash patches again? 

As an aside, it sucks to make a mistake, but having to go back and retrace steps is no fun.

Anyway, thanks for the quick response! The effort you put into this endeavor is inspiring (and maybe a little disturbing). Even though I got it wrong, Lexy's build is easily the best in existence. Cheers!

Can the optional NPC retexture section be used piecemeal, or is it all or nothing? I like a lot of the stuff in there, but I'm not a huge fan of the Bijin mods.

i m afriad to say in order to use my provide Merge and Conflict Resolution it all or nothing. if you drop any of the NPC Rettxtures you will have to do your own Merge and Conflict Resolution

Lexy you say when updating stop modding.

I still Play with one savegame and Update each week and i have currently no problems.

In which situation so you think we May have problems?

update Mid game will eventually break your saves so don't update. What many of us do i shave 2 instance of MO2 that way7 you can play one and update the other.

OK, I found an error or two. My bad. Do I also have to the Bash/Smash patches again? 

As an aside, it sucks to make a mistake, but having to go back and retrace steps is no fun.

Anyway, thanks for the quick response! The effort you put into this endeavor is inspiring (and maybe a little disturbing). Even though I got it wrong, Lexy's build is easily the best in existence. Cheers!

yes you will have to Redo the Bash Patch, SMASH and zEdit

• +1 1

relook over the Trees and Flora section and the NPC Retextures Section

Uthgerd appears in the following in SSEEdit:

Skyrim.esm

Unofficial Patch.esm

specialeditionfollowers.esp

NPC Retexture Merge SSE.esp

OMEGA NPC Retexture.esp

know_your_armor_patch.esp

zPatch.esp

Her hair changes color from specialeditionfollowers to NPC Retexture Merge SSE (from Chestnut to Medium Brown). There are other differences in that jump. Is that the reason I have brown face/purple hair? And how do I definitively fix it? Thanks!

Uthgerd appears in the following in SSEEdit:

Skyrim.esm

Unofficial Patch.esm

specialeditionfollowers.esp

NPC Retexture Merge SSE.esp

OMEGA NPC Retexture.esp

know_your_armor_patch.esp

zPatch.esp

Her hair changes color from specialeditionfollowers to NPC Retexture Merge SSE (from Chestnut to Medium Brown). There are other differences in that jump. Is that the reason I have brown face/purple hair? And how do I definitively fix it? Thanks!

well make sure you have OMEGA NPC Retexture - Conflict Resolution.esp and that all records are the same for that down to zPatch.esp

If you can also show a screenshot of the conflicts in xEdit it easier to point out what wrong but it sounds like the CR is being overwritten or you Install is slight wrong

• +1 1

well make sure you have OMEGA NPC Retexture - Conflict Resolution.esp and that all records are the same for that down to zPatch.esp

If you can also show a screenshot of the conflicts in xEdit it easier to point out what wrong but it sounds like the CR is being overwritten or you Install is slight wrong

I just completed the patches (Bash, Smash, zEdit) again. Same result. Uthgerd and missing terrain textures in Whiterun.

Modwat.ch

SSEEdit

https://imgur.com/a/tCo3vC6

I hope the fix is as easy as rearrangement. 

BTW, even with the missing face and textures, SSE seriously never looked better! Whenever (fingers crossed) we get things figured out, I'm wickely eager to start a new playthrough. On behalf of all of us Lexy's LOTD modders, thanks for all you do!

Hi Lexy,

I was getting CTD near the Alchemist Shack close to Ivarstead. I was able to pinpoint the issue to "Lexy's LoTD SE OMEGA - Conflict Resolution.esp" (version 1.11) on FormIDs 000A7E14 and 0005B436. I corrected those records using xEdit and now the CTD is gone.

Can you confirm if those records have errors on your end?

Note: I don't have relic hunter and collectible mods installed so they could be why I have those errors. The guide is great btw! :)

I just completed the patches (Bash, Smash, zEdit) again. Same result. Uthgerd and missing terrain textures in Whiterun.

Modwat.ch

SSEEdit

https://imgur.com/a/tCo3vC6

I hope the fix is as easy as rearrangement. 

BTW, even with the missing face and textures, SSE seriously never looked better! Whenever (fingers crossed) we get things figured out, I'm wickely eager to start a new playthrough. On behalf of all of us Lexy's LOTD modders, thanks for all you do!

there is not issue in the plugins so the problem lies in the assets make sure all BSA for NPCs and Extracted maybe disable any addition you have personally put in. Your Install Order Left Pane actually looks a little off very of actually.

If it is helps this is mine https://modwat.ch/u/Darkladylexy/modlist do bare in mind mine is very out of date.

My advice would be to remove all your own added mods and get the guide working then readd them once you are stable.

Hi Lexy,

I was getting CTD near the Alchemist Shack close to Ivarstead. I was able to pinpoint the issue to "Lexy's LoTD SE OMEGA - Conflict Resolution.esp" (version 1.11) on FormIDs 000A7E14 and 0005B436. I corrected those records using xEdit and now the CTD is gone.

Can you confirm if those records have errors on your end?

Note: I don't have relic hunter and collectible mods installed so they could be why I have those errors. The guide is great btw! :)

no issue on my end the only thing i can thing is you are using the latest version of Majestic mountains with the new snow option in the fomod.

• +1 1

BleNoir hi! I use this in my setup with no issues(that I'm aware of)....i do like eye candy.....JUST ensure you use the relevant grass patch.

Hello berndaroy, yes and as it need the verdant esp i put waterplant and is verdant plugin in "the trees and flora merged" respecting the order description of the autor

Waterplant

Verdant

Waterplant verdant plugin

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/6092?tab=description

It work great  i love it

Edited by BleNoir

Okay, finally finished the install process (for a second time, lost a hard drive >_<), and I have a very very strange issue. When I'm trying to make a character, all the eyes are brown, no matter which color I select. The only other ones that work are demon and blind. It's really strange. The eyes look right, they're just all the wrong color.

Okay, finally finished the install process (for a second time, lost a hard drive >_<), and I have a very very strange issue. When I'm trying to make a character, all the eyes are brown, no matter which color I select. The only other ones that work are demon and blind. It's really strange. The eyes look right, they're just all the wrong color.

Nevermind. For some reason my bashed patch wasn't up to date. Problem solved.

there is not issue in the plugins so the problem lies in the assets make sure all BSA for NPCs and Extracted maybe disable any addition you have personally put in. Your Install Order Left Pane actually looks a little off very of actually.

If it is helps this is mine https://modwat.ch/u/Darkladylexy/modlist do bare in mind mine is very out of date.

My advice would be to remove all your own added mods and get the guide working then readd them once you are stable.

no issue on my end the only thing i can thing is you are using the latest version of Majestic mountains with the new snow option in the fomod.

OK, I cleaned up the left pane. I also unpacked the BSA for Special Edition Followers. Uthgerd now looks normal. Magnificent advice!

However, I still have missing terrain textures:

https://imgur.com/a/eS7BJ4J

What is it that's sort of large that spawns around Whiterun, and from which mod could that originate? I double-checked my insstallation, but I'm obviously still missing something.

At any rate, I GREATLY appreciate your keen eye in fixing my Uthgerd problem. Thanks!

When trying to complete the weather systems merge I ran into a problem with Obsidian weathers vigilant updated patch.  It was recently updated to an esm and the old files aren't available on the Nexus.  Since Vigilant and Vigilant Voiced are both esp's, it will not let me apply the patch in the merge.