Lexy's: Legacy of The Dragonborn Special Edition

Hair thing got weirder, it only affect the player character, but modded hair looks fine and sits properly on head of NPCs. Its only my player that has a gap between hair and scalp.
Its not much of a bother, sculpted the head to fill the gap so it isnt as noticeable

Would some kind soul with a working installation mind opening up your mods in SSEEdit and telling me which records are supposed to "win" on something like Form ID 000e1695? (I suppose ZEdit would work as well.)  I can't figure out if there's a valid reason for NPC Retexture Merge to be overwriting changes to Dialog Topics made by Relationship Dialogue Overhaul.  Am I missing a patch?

• +1 1

Would some kind soul with a working installation mind opening up your mods in SSEEdit and telling me which records are supposed to "win" on something like Form ID 000e1695? (I suppose ZEdit would work as well.)  I can't figure out if there's a valid reason for NPC Retexture Merge to be overwriting changes to Dialog Topics made by Relationship Dialogue Overhaul.  Am I missing a patch?

it looks to be comin form Bijin AIO which i used in the merge. This I do find a little odd but I say remove the Dialog Topic and that should let RDO Win.

• +1 1

Quick question out of the blue...

As for the zPatching: I end up with three separate esps (if I did this right!). Is there a way to simply merge these into one "final" zPatch.esp?

Perhaps due to the way I may have incorrectly done these steps and looking at the 3 esps in xEdit, I don't think the record edits from the kye patch.esp files are being carried forward properly.

Or to put it another way, should the NPC, armor, etc. record edits from the zEdit kye patches end up in the zPatch.esp? Because mine did not.

And if they do end up in zPatch.esp (which is what I believe to be correct), then would the zEdit kye patches be redundant?

Quick question out of the blue...

As for the zPatching: I end up with three separate esps (if I did this right!). Is there a way to simply merge these into one "final" zPatch.esp?

Perhaps due to the way I may have incorrectly done these steps and looking at the 3 esps in xEdit, I don't think the record edits from the kye patch.esp files are being carried forward properly.

Or to put it another way, should the NPC, armor, etc. record edits from the zEdit kye patches end up in the zPatch.esp? Because mine did not.

And if they do end up in zPatch.esp (which is what I believe to be correct), then would the zEdit kye patches be redundant?

you can merge by using zMerge but you could just as easily flag them as ESL same with Bash and SMASH.

hey guys LOOT Masterlist has updated so you need to do the following:

grab the original Better Skill and Quest Books Names SE.esp not my replacer then grab the BCS_BSQBN _Patch.esp from the LOTD Fomod, Then added BCS_BSQBN _Patch.esp to the bottom Of the LOTD Patches merge just before my Consistency Patch and that should hopeful sort it.

I will of course all all this during my next round of Updates

Hey! I'm about to Generate LOD's via xLODgen and I had a question.

The guide says to exclude zAoMVigilantWorld "Stuhn Ravine" [WRLD:5D023E7E] and BSHeartland "Tamriel" [WRLD:090A764B] from the worldspace list.

BSHeartland "Tamriel" [WRLD:090A764B] seems to be a match on my list but zAoMVigilantWorld "Stuhn Ravine" ends with [WRLD:69023E7E] instead of the listed [WRLD:5D023E7E]

Is this an issue or can I continue normally?

you can merge by using zMerge but you could just as easily flag them as ESL same with Bash and SMASH.

I tried the zMerge idea, but the problem seems to be that I did each zPatch separately -- I exited and re-ran zEdit between each (don't do this!). zMerging does not seem to merge on a sub-record level (all those NPC records...). Why I did that in the first place is because my load order is expanded well beyond the guide, and zEdit will not run on >254-255 plugins, including ESLs (so I am temporarily leaving the previously created kye zEdit ESPs in my overwrite to not grow the load order >255.)

This is way outside the box, so I don't expect support btw. Was just looking for ideas on merging them (smash maybe?). But your suggestion of ESL-ifying them is a great idea in any case.

At the end of the day, I think I will need to reduce my load order for zEdit to do it's thing properly. That or temporarily disable a few non-kye related ESPs/ESLs when doing the zEdit steps.

Edited by PepperJ071

My LOOT group editor doesn't look like the one in the picture.  Is this okay?  For example:  Flora is not blue.  There is a link from Early Loaders to Flora.  Also, Pre Add-ons and Underrides are not blue.  There are links from Early Loaders to both of these groups.  

I was concerned about creating the groups in the guide until the default looked right.  Is there any concern?

My LOOT group editor doesn't look like the one in the picture.  Is this okay?  For example:  Flora is not blue.  There is a link from Early Loaders to Flora.  Also, Pre Add-ons and Underrides are not blue.  There are links from Early Loaders to both of these groups.  

I was concerned about creating the groups in the guide until the default looked right.  Is there any concern?

LOOT Materiist was updated yet again so i need to update the Screenshot but the instructions to create an add the new groups need for the guide have not changed and they are what is important