Lexy's: Legacy of The Dragonborn Special Edition

Hi,

Is it possible to use save Game cleaner when doing new updates instead of starting a new Game?

The greatest of mod gurus will tell you that if you change your load order (specifically, removing any mods from the load order), then a new game should be started. There are times when a cleaner may help you to salvage a game, but you're still screwing with the game files, and chances are that eventually, it's going to go sideways. Give it a shot if you wish... it's not like there's a Game Police that's going to swoop in and try to stop you.

no i forgot to add those i will get on it.

SORTED

Hmm, I have the opposite issue...

I can't find those two esps for the merge after updating to YOT 2.5.

I just checked the installer file - there are no LOTD and Gray Fox esps included (anymore?).

Edited by spartanflame

This may have been resolved since I started the process of getting this beast of a modpack set up (my internet is not up to the task), but it appears that some files seem to have 'zia_complete pack_v4.esp' as a master, while others have 'zia_complete pack.esp' as a master.  Specifically, the Better Bows and Arrows seems to require v4, while the updated consistency patch seems to want the updated release.  What is the best way to resolve this?  Also, thank you for being so active and available to ask questions to.  It's a hell of a process you've put together and while the instructions are quite clear, it puts my mind at ease to think I'll be able to get help with the inevitable errors I make.  Cheers.

Hey guys make sure with the new update when you're rebuilding your merges that you rebuild the LOTD Patches Merged before the Lexy's LOTD Special Edition Consistency Patches Merged, otherwise you will get a missing master error that will hold up the latter merge because of the renaming of the Zim's .esp.

Once you rebuild LOTD Patches Merged it will have the new master file requirement and won't stop the Moon and Star patch from loading in the Consistency Patches merge.

They're in alphabetical order on the Changelog page as always but they should be done in reverse order this time.

This may have been resolved since I started the process of getting this beast of a modpack set up (my internet is not up to the task), but it appears that some files seem to have 'zia_complete pack_v4.esp' as a master, while others have 'zia_complete pack.esp' as a master.  Specifically, the Better Bows and Arrows seems to require v4, while the updated consistency patch seems to want the updated release.  What is the best way to resolve this?  Also, thank you for being so active and available to ask questions to.  It's a hell of a process you've put together and while the instructions are quite clear, it puts my mind at ease to think I'll be able to get help with the inevitable errors I make.  Cheers.

Hey mdtexeira I just made the above post addressing this before I saw yours; you can check that out. It's just a matter of updating one merge before the other.

Edited by BurdenCarrier444

Hey guys make sure with the new update when you're rebuilding your merges that you rebuild the LOTD Patches Merged before the Lexy's LOTD Special Edition Consistency Patches Merged, otherwise you will get a missing master error that will hold up the latter merge because of the renaming of the Zim's .esp.

Once you rebuild LOTD Patches Merged it will have the new master file requirement and won't stop the Moon and Star patch from loading in the Consistency Patches merge.

They're in alphabetical order on the Changelog page as always but they should be done in reverse order this time.

Hey mdtexeira I just made the above post addressing this before I saw yours; you can check that out. It's just a matter of updating one merge before the other.

That's right for rebuild LOTD Patches Merged before the Lexy's LOTD Special Edition Consistency Patches Merged, and for the bug with Zim's Immersive Artifacts as i was changing the name from "Zim's Immersive Artifacts V4" to "Zim's Immersive Artifacts" to not have this bug another time i got the bug too so i decide to redo all merge need it 2 times. One without the plugins need "Zim's Immersive Artifacts" and the second time with and it work.

In "LOTD Patches Merges" : OMEGA ZIA LOTD Patch.esp

"MLU Patches Merged"       : OMEGA ZIA MLU Patch.esp & MLU Consistency Patch.esp

"Lexy's LOTD Special Edition Consistency Patches Merged" : Zim's Immersive Artifacts - Consistency Patch.esp

redo "LOTD Patches Merges", "MLU Patches Merged", "Lexy's LOTD Special Edition Consistency Patches Merged",  2 times. One without loading the plugins in zmerge that need "Zim's Immersive Artifacts" and the second time with and it work.

In "LOTD Patches Merges" : OMEGA ZIA LOTD Patch.esp

"MLU Patches Merged"      : OMEGA ZIA MLU Patch.esp & MLU Consistency Patch.esp

"Lexy's LOTD Special Edition Consistency Patches Merged" : Zim's Immersive Artifacts - Consistency Patch.esp

Weapons & Armours Merged   : Lexy's LOTD Better Bows and Arrows.esp

Edited by BleNoir

Is anyone else getting a crash to desktop when approaching Rothvine Manor (west of Solitude near Thalmor Embassy)?

Did a little search and it's part of Interesting NPCs.  Checked in SSEEdit and nothing conflicts with that area.  Loaded just the 3DNPC.esp in Construction editor and it loaded up fine....