Lexy's: Legacy of The Dragonborn Special Edition

The File name you download is SFO Billboards for v2.5C but on Nexus is os SFO Billboards for v2.5b.

For SFO LE:

Special Installation Instructions: Delete the following file(s) and/or folder(s):

From Skyrim Flora Overhaul v2.5b:

• meshes\landscape\grass
  • meshes\landscape\plants
  • meshes\plants
  • meshes\terrain
  • meshes\landscape\trees\treepineforest04.nif
  • meshes\landscape\trees\treepineforest05.nif
  • textures\dlc02\landscape\grass
  • textures\landscape\dirtcliffs
  • textures\landscape\grass
  • textures\landscape\fieldgrass02*.dds
  • textures\landscape\frozenmarshgrass01*.dds
  • textures\landscape\tundramosstest01.dds
  • textures\plants
  • Skyrim Flora Overhaul.esp
  • SFO - Dragonborn.esp

From SFO Billboards for v2.5b:

• meshes
  • textures\landscape

For SFO SE:

Special Installation: Install ONLY the following file(s) and/or folder(s):

• meshes\landscape\trees\treepineforest04.nif
  • meshes\landscape\trees\treepineforest05.nif
  • textures\landscape\trees
  • textures\terrain\LODGen\Skyrim.esm\treepineforest04*.*
  • textures\terrain\LODGen\Skyrim.esm\treepineforest05*.*

For Enhanced Landscapes:

Special After Installation Instructions: Delete the following file(s) and/or folder(s):

• Enhanced Landscapes.esp
  • Enhanced Landscapes - Dead Marsh.esp (Use This Replacer ESP Instead)
  • meshes\mushroom
  • meshes\road
  • meshes\volcanic
  • meshes\waterplants
  • textures\plants
  • textures\sheogorad
  • textures\volcanic
  • textures\vvardenfell

Also Redo TexGen and DynDOLOD and you be fine suggest you read over the Trees and flora section.

Yes, that's what I did.

The files "floralavender01_0001BB3D.dds" and "floralavender01_0001BB3D.txt" are in the SFO Billboards folder...

Edited by Tombkeeper

Yes, that's what I did.

The files "floralavender01_0001BB3D.dds" and "floralavender01_0001BB3D.txt" are in the SFO Billboards folder...

well, delete the billboards too though I have not seen issues with Lavender plants in my game.

so don't worry it's just lavender... it means there's no ultra tree lod for it

Can you upload your load order to something like Pastebin. I also possible you run out a VRAM so install Skyrim Performance Monitor 64 and see how much you are using.

Here is the pastebin of my load order:

https://pastebin.com/4wGDehYT

I'm at the part in the guide where I "coc" to the different statutes in Skryim as a test, so I haven't been able to do a bashed patch or anything past that yet.

Also did the performance monitor and it drops off at 2,068 VRAM when it crashes.  I'm running an NVidia GTX770 4 gig VRAM.

Edited by mizaru81

Here is the pastebin of my load order:

https://pastebin.com/4wGDehYT

I'm at the part in the guide where I "coc" to the different statutes in Skryim as a test, so I haven't been able to do a bashed patch or anything past that yet.

Also did the performance monitor and it drops off at 2,068 VRAM when it crashes.  I'm running an NVidia GTX770 4 gig VRAM.

well, I can instantly see your load order is wrong:

* NPC Retexture Merge SSE.esp - This is loading too high this will black face bugs Check LOOT Rule

* ELE Merged.esp - This is loading too high check LOOT Rule

* CLARALUX SSE - Immersive College of Winterhold.esp - This is covered the CR so not needed

* Dragon Stalking Fix.esp - this is dummy ESP and not needed if the BSA is extracted

* HornsAreForever.esp - this is dummy ESP and not needed if the BSA is extracted

* World Encounter Addon Patches Merged.esp - This is loading too high check LOOT Rule
* Qw_CACO_3DNPC Patch.esp - Not Needed Covered by CR

* Qw_CACO_ArsMetallica Patch.esp - not Needed Covered CR

In General Double Check ALL LOOT Rules.

Also Since you have only got 4GB i suggest you drop all Luxor's HD City mods (If you have not already done so)

well, I can instantly see your load order is wrong:

* NPC Retexture Merge SSE.esp - This is loading too high this will black face bugs Check LOOT Rule

* ELE Merged.esp - This is loading too high check LOOT Rule

* CLARALUX SSE - Immersive College of Winterhold.esp - This is covered the CR so not needed

* Dragon Stalking Fix.esp - this is dummy ESP and not needed if the BSA is extracted

* HornsAreForever.esp - this is dummy ESP and not needed if the BSA is extracted

* World Encounter Addon Patches Merged.esp - This is loading too high check LOOT Rule
* Qw_CACO_3DNPC Patch.esp - Not Needed Covered by CR

* Qw_CACO_ArsMetallica Patch.esp - not Needed Covered CR

In General Double Check ALL LOOT Rules.

Also Since you have only got 4GB i suggest you drop all Luxor's HD City mods (If you have not already done so)

I've double checked all the LOOT rules and did find some that were still incorrect.  I've now corrected this.  I also orginally didn't in stall the Luxor's HD City mods as they were optional and didn't know how they would effect graphics performance.  I've retried starting a new game with no luck.  I still CTD when trying to start a new game.

Edit:  I didn't see a loot rule for World Encounter Addon Patches Merged.esp in the guide.  Is there one I'm not aware of?

Edited by mizaru81

I've double checked all the LOOT rules and did find some that were still incorrect.  I've now corrected this.  I also orginally didn't in stall the Luxor's HD City mods as they were optional and didn't know how they would effect graphics performance.  I've retried starting a new game with no luck.  I still CTD when trying to start a new game.

Edit:  I didn't see a loot rule for World Encounter Addon Patches Merged.esp in the guide.  Is there one I'm not aware of?

Have you checked all oldrim files which including meshes via nif optimizer?

I tried to add some more armor addons to my game with this, and since I am near the plugin limit I decided to zmerge them. When loading them on their own they work fine, but if I zmerge them their textures are invisible in game.

Some were .bsa and some were loose files. For the archives I tried this with extract and with copy. Both ways the textures were invisible and the loose textures were invisible.

One attempt I ended up getting 1 of the armors to show up, but then it was gone on the next attempt. I feel like I've tried every button or dial to turn in zMerge to get this to work and not sure why it is not.

Any ideas why this might be happening?

well, the only else the springs to mind is you still have an LE mod in a BSA the will cause CTD at startup up BSA from LE not being compatible with SE.

I tried to add some more armor addons to my game with this, and since I am near the plugin limit I decided to zmerge them. When loading them on their own they work fine, but if I zmerge them their textures are invisible in game.

Some were .bsa and some were loose files. For the archives I tried this with extract and with copy. Both ways the textures were invisible and the loose textures were invisible.

One attempt I ended up getting 1 of the armors to show up, but then it was gone on the next attempt. I feel like I've tried every button or dial to turn in zMerge to get this to work and not sure why it is not.

Any ideas why this might be happening?

when merging make sure all your BSA's are extracted ie loose and active in the left pane. 

Hi. Good morning. Look i Have the guide as it is with ultra trees, dyndolod at high, im at level 7, didnt had freeze till now. Now im having a lot freeze when im on my horse, or somethimes when occatos recital triggers. The game just freeze and stop responding. CTDs just 2 yet. Its normal for the state of the guide? I have step last version. How do i see if a esp it still not converted. maybe the problem its there since i saw something about description not so clear. And i forgot about those NPC wearing used car oil on their face, sven, Faendal, Farkas, Vilkas, Torvar, Athis, for now just saw them. Well since its carnival time in my country, i didnt mind, but today carnival its over, and yet they still have their face painted. kkkkk. Have a nice day. And thank you for this nice guide, learned a lot again.

Edited by CVkiller2013

well, the only else the springs to mind is you still have an LE mod in a BSA the will cause CTD at startup up BSA from LE not being compatible with SE.

I did some more digging and found out a few of the merges were bad.  Also while testing the merges I found out that my GPU is dying on me by the time I load up RS Childrens Patch Merged.esp.  It's maxing out and crashing the game after loading into it.  So at this point I'm thinking my system can't handle the load of this mod list, which is a shame considering I wanted to try this out so bad.

Edit:  What if I dumbed all the graphics mods down to 1K?  Do you think that would help my GPU problem Lexy?

Edited by mizaru81

hey all! my game has developed this weird bug. if I unequip a weapon from my inventory the game crashes. prior to this, an issue developed where equipping a weapon would crash the game (sometimes; mainly only noticed the issue in the presence of foresworn).

putting my weapons in a chest or dropping them doesn't crash my game

I'm level 23 and haven't noticed this until now. I first noticed it because of KeepItClean & figured out it was the unequiping that was crashing my game. keepitclean fails to unequip my weapon and ctd occurs shortly after.

I'm assuming it was fine before because the keepitclean script worked before.

Any ideas on where to start or what troubleshooting I should do/ info I should provide

TIA

I did some more digging and found out a few of the merges were bad.  Also while testing the merges I found out that my GPU is dying on me by the time I load up RS Childrens Patch Merged.esp.  It's maxing out and crashing the game after loading into it.  So at this point I'm thinking my system can't handle the load of this mod list, which is a shame considering I wanted to try this out so bad.

Edit:  What if I dumbed all the graphics mods down to 1K?  Do you think that would help my GPU problem Lexy?

it might help thou, to be honest, a GTX770 just might be too low a card to run the guide I have heard some with GTX 970 have done it but left out all 4K most and even downgraded to 1K wherever possible

Can someone who has a non mistakes game please upload his load order. I want to Check whether im fine cause still have purple textures with one plant/grass/bush in distance just when dyndolod is active.

Maybe i missed deleting one esp. Trees and Flora section i Checked about 10 times. It fine

Can someone who has a non mistakes game please upload his load order. I want to Check whether im fine cause still have purple textures with one plant/grass/bush in distance just when dyndolod is active.

Maybe i missed deleting one esp. Trees and Flora section i Checked about 10 times. It fine

any purple Texture means you are missing textures somewhere and no one load order will tell you that.