Lexy's: Legacy of The Dragonborn Special Edition

Hi,

This is a great guide!  I'm brand new to modding, so all the details and step-by-step guidance is much appreciated.

I'm sure I made some mistake along the way, as I've run into an issue on step 56.4 [QUASIPC - Qwinn's Unified Automated Self Installing Patch Compendium].

During the FOMOD installation, the "Patch for Complete Alchemy And Cooking Overhaul 2.01 + Relationship Dialogue Overhaul Final" is grayed out and can't be selected.

The "Patch for Complete Alchemy and Cooking Overhaul 2.0.1 + Interesting NPCs 3.4.2" is enabled and selectable, so I assume the issue I'm having is with the Relationship Dialogue Overhaul part.

Per the guidance earlier in the instructions, I haven't yet sorted via LOOTQUASIPC will be loading in as priority #545.  

In priority #410, I have "Relationship Dialogue Overhaul - RDO SE".  It is enabled.  Per the instructions, RDO - USSEP Patch.esp is not installed.

In priority #411, I have "Relationship Dialogue Overhaul - RDO CRF and USSEP Patch".  It is enabled.

In priority #412, I have "Relationship Dialogue Overhaul - RDO iAFT SE Patch".  It is enabled.

In priority #413, I have "Convenient Horses - iAFT - RDO Patch".  It is enabled.

Does anyone have recommendations for what else I should be looking for to help troubleshoot why the "Patch for Complete Alchemy And Cooking Overhaul 2.01 + Relationship Dialogue Overhaul Final" option isn't available?  I'm assuming it not being listed is indicative that I probably don't have things installed right up to this point.

Thank you in advance for any help.

Hi all

I hope im right here with my Problem and First thank you for this guide.

I am at the First step of the merging guide. I hope i did exactly all as u said.

While merging my mods for example animals merge. I have no error but the plugin says "no files found matching decompiling scripts"etc so my plugin was build but not working.

The options of merge plugin are correct as shown up and the paths are correct. I spend now many many hours but i dont know how solve this. What can i do?? Pls help

Hi all

I hope im right here with my Problem and First thank you for this guide.

I am at the First step of the merging guide. I hope i did exactly all as u said.

While merging my mods for example animals merge. I have no error but the plugin says "no files found matching decompiling scripts"etc so my plugin was build but not working.

The options of merge plugin are correct as shown up and the paths are correct. I spend now many many hours but i dont know how solve this. What can i do?? Pls help

that ok The animal merge in fact has no scripts to worry about.

Merge plugins will generally say "no files found matching decompiling scripts" if there are in fact no Scripts.

Hi,

This is a great guide!  I'm brand new to modding, so all the details and step-by-step guidance is much appreciated.

I'm sure I made some mistake along the way, as I've run into an issue on step 56.4 [QUASIPC - Qwinn's Unified Automated Self Installing Patch Compendium].

During the FOMOD installation, the "Patch for Complete Alchemy And Cooking Overhaul 2.01 + Relationship Dialogue Overhaul Final" is grayed out and can't be selected.

The "Patch for Complete Alchemy and Cooking Overhaul 2.0.1 + Interesting NPCs 3.4.2" is enabled and selectable, so I assume the issue I'm having is with the Relationship Dialogue Overhaul part.

Per the guidance earlier in the instructions, I haven't yet sorted via LOOTQUASIPC will be loading in as priority #545.  

In priority #410, I have "Relationship Dialogue Overhaul - RDO SE".  It is enabled.  Per the instructions, RDO - USSEP Patch.esp is not installed.

In priority #411, I have "Relationship Dialogue Overhaul - RDO CRF and USSEP Patch".  It is enabled.

In priority #412, I have "Relationship Dialogue Overhaul - RDO iAFT SE Patch".  It is enabled.

In priority #413, I have "Convenient Horses - iAFT - RDO Patch".  It is enabled.

Does anyone have recommendations for what else I should be looking for to help troubleshoot why the "Patch for Complete Alchemy And Cooking Overhaul 2.01 + Relationship Dialogue Overhaul Final" option isn't available?  I'm assuming it not being listed is indicative that I probably don't have things installed right up to this point.

Thank you in advance for any help.

this is cos the masters are not active in the right pane of Mod Organizer make sure RDO, Interesting NPC and CACO are active in the Right pane. If you have Run LOOT and Wrye Bash before the merge LOOT will deactive esp cos you are over the 255 plugin limit just reactivate and you should be good.

Thx for your quick reply.

But this is no solution because when i Activate this merged file and deactivate the plugins the merged plugin says missing master file. It wants masters that are already included in this plugin.

The second reason is in the video tutorial of merging plugins he doesnt have this errors because the plugin deactivates unneeded master files automaticely. Somethings wrong he doenst find the compiler files nur the paths are correct im options

Thx for your quick reply.

But this is no solution because when i Activate this merged file and deactivate the plugins the merged plugin says missing master file. It wants masters that are already included in this plugin.

The second reason is in the video tutorial of merging plugins he doesnt have this errors because the plugin deactivates unneeded master files automaticely. Somethings wrong he doenst find the compiler files nur the paths are correct im options

what master are you missing?

that ok The animal merge in fact has no scripts to worry about.

Merge plugins will generally say "no files found matching decompiling scripts" if there are in fact no Scripts.

this is cos the masters are not active in the right pane of Mod Organizer make sure RDO, Interesting NPC and CACO are active in the Right pane. If you have Run LOOT and Wrye Bash before the merge LOOT will deactive esp cos you are over the 255 plugin limit just reactivate and you should be good.

Thank you!  That worked perfectly!

Hello again! Happy New Year!

I have a question regarding mod added rings. I'm not sure which mod it is that adds craftable rings such as "Ebony Diamond Ring" and "Brass Topaz Ring" for example, but they have ugly vanilla meshes and textures. Is there a way to get these to have the upgraded meshes and textures the other rings in the game have? Or did I do something wrong?

Thanks for any info!

Hi there. Beginner modder here following your guide. I'm on the General User Interfaces part of the guide where I'm trying to use the creation club for extended UI, but Creation club won't launch. It's asking me for constructionsetnetwork.ini file to launch. I can't seem to find it anywhere on my hard drive. I've also tried looking online and one of the solutions was verifying Skyrim (which I did), but to no avail. 

Thanks!

Hi there. Beginner modder here following your guide. I'm on the General User Interfaces part of the guide where I'm trying to use the creation club for extended UI, but Creation club won't launch. It's asking me for constructionsetnetwork.ini file to launch. I can't seem to find it anywhere on my hard drive. I've also tried looking online and one of the solutions was verifying Skyrim (which I did), but to no avail. 

Thanks!

Sorry I cannot help with the Creation Club having never nor seen the need to ever use it.

Sorry I cannot help with the Creation Club having never nor seen the need to ever use it.

Sorry, I meant the Creation Kit 2, since Extended UI has the converted tag. Are there any other ways you'd recommend to go about doing this besides using the Creation Kit? or just fixing it in general.

Sorry, I meant the Creation Kit 2, since Extended UI has the converted tag. Are there any other ways you'd recommend to go about doing this besides using the Creation Kit? or just fixing it in general.

Run the Bethesda.net Launcher on your PC.

After you log in to Bethesda.net the icon on the bottom left is for the Creation Kit.

Click on it and then click on PLAY.

And there is no way other than the Creation Kit.

Ok so I am at the LodGen Step of the Pack and I keep getting this error: lodgen process error 00000280. So far it has been when it get to lods for dlcsolsthiem.

Skyrim Object LOD Generator 2.5.2.0
Created by Ehamloptiran and Zilav
Updated by Sheson

Log started at 7:34:53 PM
Game Mode: TERRAINSSE
Generating terrain LOD for worldspace DLC2SolstheimWorld
Reading C:\Users\abelt\Desktop\xLODGen\Edit Scripts\LODGen_Terrain_DLC2SolstheimWorld.bin
Data from -64,-64 to 127,127
Protect Cell Border LOD 4: True
Specific level: No
Max Level: 32
Specific quad: No
Output: C:\SSELODGen_Output\meshes\terrain\DLC2SolstheimWorld\
Quality LOD32: 15   Max Vertices: 30767   Optimize Unseen: 550
Quality LOD16: 10   Max Vertices: 30767   Optimize Unseen: 0
Quality LOD8: 10   Max Vertices: 30767   Optimize Unseen: 0
Quality LOD4: 5   Max Vertices: 30767   Optimize Unseen: -1
Error optimizing unseen triangles for LOD level 32
Set Optimize Unseen for LOD level 32 to off or use x64 version
Log ended at 7:35:02 PM (0:9)
Log ended at 7:35:02 PM (0:9)
LOD Generator: finished (you can close this application now)

That's telling you you what your problem is. It appears that you're running the 32 bit version of xLODGen.