Lexy's: Legacy of The Dragonborn Special Edition

And problem fixed, sorry I didn't check the tags. I blame it on my age, ore that I'm a lazy SOB that has the proper age to be allowed to get cranky once in a while. I'll try to be less annoying in the future  :cool:

Trust me, we have ALL DONE IT.............very often the thing right under our very noses :woot: and it will not be the last either :rolleyes:

And problem fixed, sorry I didn't check the tags. I blame it on my age, ore that I'm a lazy SOB that has the proper age to be allowed to get cranky once in a while. I'll try to be less annoying in the future  :cool:

Heh. My very first post here was solved by extracting a bsa. I'll side with the age excuse.

Not sure if it is my setup, but it seems that the latest LOOT masterlist has made a change to the group order of Immersive Citizens, which is now after the default group, where as on the Prerequisites page the image shows a different order.

I was getting cycle error on mods added to the Arthmoor's Villages group, but resolved it by linking Alternate Start to Arthmoor's Villages.

Has anyone else had this issue, hope the above is solution is correct, as I really do not understand the group concept at all.

I am starting the new Omega install process.  I have to remove a few of the things I had already done since they are removed per the changelog. If anyone thinks this is a bad idea let me know (as in should I wait until Lexi says she is completely done?).  I guess I'm one of the first beta testers :)

Edited by Valkeriefire

Was Skyrim Skill uncapper removed?  Per the changelog it was, but it's still on the new list.

The normal uncapper was NOT removed.  The uncapper preset by dreadflopp is what has been taken out of the guide.  The uncapper by Dreadflopp used to be installed after the normal uncapper, overwriting it with Dreadflopps preset.  There used to be 2 uncapper mods in the guide.

Edited by Smokingjoe1982

The normal uncapper was NOT removed.  The uncapper preset by dreadflopp is what has been taken out of the guide.  The uncapper by Dreadflopp used to be installed after the normal uncapper, overwriting it with Dreadflopps preset.  There used to be 2 uncapper mods in the guide.

Awesome.  Thanks for pointing out the difference.  Dreadflopps mod shows as "Lexy's LOTD Special Edition Patches", not as Uncapper, I had removed the wrong one.

Has anyone else actually re-ran DynDOLOD with 2.44? It's taking me significantly longer to generate it than 2.43 did. I get the message "DynDOLOD Worlds completed successfully" at the end of the actual log, but the LODGenx64 window is still there constantly spamming "Finished LOD level 4 coord...". That window has been up for well over an hour and a half now, about 45 minutes since I got the completed message, spitting out new messages every couple seconds.

Before that LODGenx64 window would always disappear right around when I got the completed message.

Edited by zerohaste

Has anyone else actually re-ran DynDOLOD with 2.44? It's taking me significantly longer to generate it than 2.43 did. I get the message "DynDOLOD Worlds completed successfully" at the end of the actual log, but the LODGenx64 window is still there constantly spamming "Finished LOD level 4 coord...". That window has been up for well over an hour and a half now, about 45 minutes since I got the completed message, spitting out new messages every couple seconds.

Before that LODGenx64 window would always disappear right around when I got the completed message.

You did remember to deactivate SSE-Terrain-Tamriel.esm before running TexGen64 and DynDOLOD64 right?  You also updated the DynDOLOD resources? I know it's basic, but I always have to recheck myself when it starts acting up. I finished that step earlier today with the new version and did notice it took a little longer than usual, but I am using a different build right now so I can't really compare to the load order you are using. There are some things you can change in the .ini if it is still hanging.  I think the ones to change are //commented in the DynDOLOD_SSE.ini.

Lexy hi! Just so that i understand this a bit better. ESM still stays as a master file containing the core information, .esp has information like quest, scripts etc and acts like a secondary info source that can override .esm but is Hard limited by the game to 255 slots, .esl are like .esp, but have limited amount of information in them(hence light plugins), but the game allows them to extend the 255 slots. Esm and esl can have different flags added to them to adjust game info and loading orders, and .esl's are not included into bash patches.....do i have this right?