Lexy's: Legacy of The Dragonborn Special Edition

The only thing that comes to mind is the known bug with Frostfall (or one of it's patches, can't recall right now) where quickly transferring items that have warmth ratings can ctd.

I'm so happy frostfall is optional, one extra reason to skip it in my next install.

Edited by dreamer1986

I appreciate all that you are doing and understand that this is a work in process with the integration of omega, but just to let you know, in case you weren't aware, LOTD Patches Merged is missing masters SAFO.esp and notice board.esp. I know why they are missing, just a reminder to take a look at that.

I know that will be sorted soon.

Lexy hi! Forgive my misunderstanding, but with the inclusion of Omega, does this mean that the guide is more combat/realism based now.......I.e more based on fighting styles, skills, levelling up, training etc and realism in game.......similar to what Paulroot and J D Smith sort to bring about on their guide. Does it mean we have to spend more time worrying about having the right gear to survive the weather, food needs and dreading to go exploring in case a rat hands us our backside on a plate lol....bit of exaggeration. Or will there still be balance to the guide and should one chose to leave out part of the guide will this have have a detrimental effect on the guide build. At present on holiday so cannot fully see the differences on a small iPad and only as far as trees and landscape part of the guide and will wait for the finishing of changes to be done. Just really seeking some clarity me'lady "to be sure"....Thank you

Edited by berndaroy

I'm both disappointed and excited. Disappointed because I started this build right when you're making fundamental changes to it. Excited because it feels exactly like when I ran a Debian unstable build. 

Thanks for the high granularity of your edits - it makes it very easy to see what I can work on and what I should wait for, and what I need to revise.

Edited by nickrud

The only thing that comes to mind is the known bug with Frostfall (or one of it's patches, can't recall right now) where quickly transferring items that have warmth ratings can ctd.

I keep hearing people mention this problem, but have never seen it myself. How certain are we that this is a real thing? IE - how much testing, troubleshooting, and what not has been done to ensure that this is the actual cause?

Also, if it's ONLY with Sofia, I'd say, in this case, that it's likely a problem WITH Sofia... not Frostfall. I'd be looking at the possibility of a bad install or download RE: Sofia before I start looking at something that is, at best, a stretch of a cause.

hey guys have started the OMEGA Integration but my Brain has now give given up but check the changelog to see what I have done so far more to follow.

And so it begins... obviously taking it in steps. I'm assuming you'll also inform us when the roll-out changes are complete so we can finalize our builds and actually... I dunno... play the game? I know... it's unheard of... but me and the wife have been aching to play the game again after I screwed it up a few weeks ago.

Lexy hi! Forgive my misunderstanding, but with the inclusion of Omega, does this mean that the guide is more combat/realism based now.......I.e more based on fighting styles, skills, levelling up, training etc and realism in game.......similar to what Paulroot and J D Smith sort to bring about on their guide. Does it mean we have to spend more time worrying about having the right gear to survive the weather, food needs and dreading to go exploring in case a rat hands us our backside on a plate lol....bit of exaggeration. Or will there still be balance to the guide and should one chose to leave out part of the guide will this have have a detrimental effect on the guide build. At present on holiday so cannot fully see the differences on a small iPad and only as far as trees and landscape part of the guide and will wait for the finishing of changes to be done. Just really seeking some clarity me'lady "to be sure"....Thank you

well, there actually won't be that much difference gameplay wise since we have basically been using all the mods from OMEGA anyway the only difference is Jack's Patches will be used.

Of course, if you don't like something there is not stopping you doing your own things but you will need to sort out any conflicts yourself well

I'm both disappointed and excited. Disappointed because I started this build right when you're making fundamental changes to it. Excited because it feels exactly like when I ran a Debian unstable build. 

Thanks for the high granularity of your edits - it makes it very easy to see what I can work on and what I should wait for, and what I need to revise.

, I have been saying for weeks this was happening and I gave plenty of notice. They guide is still stable if you use the link to a older edit i provide at the top of the main page. plus there is wayback machine I did a full backup 10 days ago on there.

• +1 1

I keep hearing people mention this problem, but have never seen it myself. How certain are we that this is a real thing? IE - how much testing, troubleshooting, and what not has been done to ensure that this is the actual cause?

Also, if it's ONLY with Sofia, I'd say, in this case, that it's likely a problem WITH Sofia... not Frostfall. I'd be looking at the possibility of a bad install or download RE: Sofia before I start looking at something that is, at best, a stretch of a cause.

Shadriss, I've had it happen in the safehouse putting things into the sell chest so, at least for me, it wasn't related to Sofia at all.

Thank you Lexy.......ok so game play is still more or less the same and make more sense using Omega if Skeleton Jack has merged etc to reduce esp count and conflicts. My initial read and understanding was more combat/realism lean play through, but good to know that it isn't necessarily the case. As to the removing of mods etc that's a given and understood. Ta sweet lady

, I have been saying for weeks this was happening and I gave plenty of notice. They guide is still stable if you use the link to a older edit i provide at the top of the main page. plus there is wayback machine I did a full backup 10 days ago on there.

Sorry, my intent didn't come through. I already knew you would be making changes, I looked at omega and had a good idea of what was changing and am looking forward to it. I've done more than one of these builds, starting with Neovalen's back when, so I'm actually reasonably skilled. I've made my own requiem build from scratch (almost), an MLU build, even skyre.

So doing the changes in real time is both a challenge and enjoyable for me. I'm one of those that enjoy the modding game almost as much as the skyrim game. If I mess up I won't hold you responsible in any way  :)

Edited by nickrud