Lexy's: Legacy of The Dragonborn Special Edition

We are on almost the exact same step.  Run SSEedit from MO (as the setup steps in the Prerequisites).  Select None and then select The Obsidian Weather Beyond Syrim Esp (just like when cleaning).   After it loads, look on the left side and select the Mod and Click File Header underneath.  Then on the right edit the Value for Record Flag.  The direction say "Record Tag" but I couldn't find that. "Record Flag" was an option and I unchecked esl.   I assume that was what was required.  Then close SSEedit to save.

If someone knows that I've done this wrong, please let me know, but that's how I took the instructions.

Brain aneurysm awerted, time 4 bed. 

I have a question about conflict resolution. Should we just leave the conflicts as is and let the resolution patches in the guide sort it out, or should we try to resolve them ourselves? For example, the Orc strongholds 1k billboards conflicts with Dyndolod resources. Should I let the orc stronghold textures overwrite, or hope that a conflict resolution patch will sort it out? That was just an example, ofc there are lots of conflicts in any loadout.

I have a question about conflict resolution. Should we just leave the conflicts as is and let the resolution patches in the guide sort it out, or should we try to resolve them ourselves? For example, the Orc strongholds 1k billboards conflicts with Dyndolod resources. Should I let the orc stronghold textures overwrite, or hope that a conflict resolution patch will sort it out? That was just an example, ofc there are lots of conflicts in any loadout.

As long as you follow the guide, and don't add anything extra, Lexy and her team sort out all the conflicts for you by the end of the guide.  If you add any extra mods over and above the guide, then you would be responsible for the conflict resolution of those mods yourself.

As long as you follow the guide, and don't add anything extra, Lexy and her team sort out all the conflicts for you by the end of the guide.  If you add any extra mods over and above the guide, then you would be responsible for the conflict resolution of those mods yourself.

Aha. Thanks very much for the quick reply! So I should go back and unresolve all those conflicts then. This is my first time using the guide, and I plan to follow it to the letter.  

There are two types of 'conflicts' that you can have in skyrim.

First are 'asset conflicts', like the billboard conflict you're talking about. These are generally meshes and textures (which is what lods are), and are easily seen in the 'conflicts' tab you can see on mods listed on the left pane. These conflicts are handled by moving the mod you want to 'win' below the other mod. As a test, try moving the Orc Strongholds above the DynDOLOD Resources (remember exactly where you move the Orc Strongholds from, cuz you WILL want to put it back!). If you look at the 'conflicts' tab again you'll see that DynDOLOD now wins.

So, the reason lexy has you load Orc Strongholds after DynDOLOD Resources is she wants Orc Stronghold LODs to win. Another example is 29.5 [Embers HD]. Lexy wants some of those meshes to win against SMIM and the Particle Patch, but there's some meshes she wants to keep from Revamped Assets. Thats why she has us delete some meshes so Revamped stays the 'winner' for those meshes. (FYI, just in case, meshes and textures make up the objects you see in the game. Very roughly, meshes are the frame for the object and the textures are the skins of the object).

The other type of conflict is more complex, and is related to the esps/esms in the right pane. You can see the conflicts there only by running SSEEdit. If you have a CR that lexy made already installed, try this. Run SSEEdit, right click the mod list that opens and then choose 'select none'. Then checkmark the CR and click ok. Once it loads you'll be able to look around the CR esp and see what lexy's done to resolve conflicts. Explaining exactly what you see there isn't trivial ;) That's why, even though I've been modding for years I'm here to leverage someone else's work :)

Hi there,

I know the major overhaul is probably not completed but I wonder if there going to be patches added for the mod Weapons Armor Clothing and Clutter Fixes (WACCF)?

There's quite a few that we can find of the Nexus;

- Immersive Weapons __ WACCF

- Improved Closefaced Helmets __ WACCF

- Unique Uniques __ WACCF

- Weapons Armor Clothing and Clutter Fixes (WACCF) and Summermyst Enchantments Consistency Patch

- Zim's Immersive Artifacts - WACCF Patch

Otherwise, maybe there's going to have a conflict resolution made specifically for this guide?

Sorry I don't have the links for the mods above, but I'm pretty sure you can find them with the names I've given.

See ya :)

Edited by MetalheadVez

Hi there,
I know the major overhaul is probably not completed but I wonder if there going to be patches added for the mod Weapons Armor Clothing and Clutter Fixes (WACCF)?
There's quite a few that we can find of the Nexus;
- Immersive Weapons __ WACCF
- Improved Closefaced Helmets __ WACCF
- Unique Uniques __ WACCF
- Weapons Armor Clothing and Clutter Fixes (WACCF) and Summermyst Enchantments Consistency Patch
- Zim's Immersive Artifacts - WACCF Patch

Otherwise, maybe there's going to have a conflict resolution made specifically for this guide?
Sorry I don't have the links for the mods above, but I'm pretty sure you can find them with the names I've given.
See ya :)

the Immersive weapons WACCF  is included with my Replacer esp all others are covered by OMEGA.

:!: :wallbash: :!: :wallbash: :!: :wallbash: :!: :wallbash:

Please tell me this is a blunder by the creator of the tutorial, if not the logic escapes me. For me, it should remain in the Enhanced lightning group.

[Enhanced Lighting for ENB (ELE) - Special Edition]

LOOT Metadata Update Required:
ELE_SSE.esp - Add to NPC Retextures Group
ELE_SSE.esp - Load After NPC Retexture Merge SSE.esp

Edited by Swed_Dr_Plastic

:!: :wallbash: :!: :wallbash: :!: :wallbash: :!: :wallbash:

Please tell me this is a blunder by the creator of the tutorial, if not the logic escapes me. For me, it should remain in the Enhanced lightning group.

[Enhanced Lighting for ENB (ELE) - Special Edition]

LOOT Metadata Update Required:

ELE_SSE.esp - Add to NPC Retextures Group

ELE_SSE.esp - Load After NPC Retexture Merge SSE.esp

no it is not a blunder that is to force ELE to load near the bottom of the load order just before the CR's trust my madness.

• +1 1