Lexy's: Legacy of The Dragonborn Special Edition

Agreed Gamhich is one of those modders that when you see a new mod upload you install and don't really need to even test it. like for instant Rustic frostbite spiders (do we really want the spiders to look scarier) anyway that will be going in at some point.

I'm not sure that the textures make them any scarier... they are already giant nopes the size of two or three humans in some cases. That's bad enough. The textures make them look better... not scarier, I think. 

I did a quick test on PrivateProfileRedirector SE here are my results:

from my 256 SSD Samsung 850 Evo: with PrivateProfileRedirector SE = 1:06.05

Without PrivateProfileRedirector SE = 1:12.35

same test from my WD Blue 2TB:

PrivateProfileRedirector SE = 1:06.45

Without PrivateProfileRedirector SE 1:11.47

so from my test, it doesn't make that big of a difference but I would be interested in seeing what others get. The easy test basically just time how long it takes to get to the main menu from launching SKSE from within MO2

I've read quite a bit about that mod and 10-20 seconds off load time seems to be the norm. I'm hesitant to use it, and it's a stupid reason, but it sounds so simple of a fix so why didn't any other mod gurus think of it years ago. Makes me wonder if there are long-term repercussions.

don't know but on the bright side, it is an SKSE Plugin so no extra esp or and scripts.

What did surprise me was the fact that HDD or SSD there was very little difference in load time with our setup (at least on my setup)?

Friendly heads up, ENB has had multiple new releases for Skyrim SE over the past couple of days without a change in version number.  The decreased startup time is the biggest good news.

1 august 2018

Updated ENBSeries 0.345 for TES Skyrim SE without version change. Fixed reported game water reflection bug.

31 july 2018

Updated ENBSeries 0.345 for TES Skyrim SE without version change. Fixed subsurface scattering bug for some dead bodies.

29 july 2018

Updated ENBSeries 0.345 for TES Skyrim SE without version change. Fixed subsurface scattering bug for some blood on characters, decreased startup time.

Edited by Baubledorst

This is pretty much my reasoning for his work as well - he's got a great touch and aesthetic with these textures, and it's hard to say someone else's work is better.

I wasn't aware that things like problem were a thing... mental note to add this in (and hope I haven't already missed something as a result...)

Yeah I didnt even realize this was a issue before either until I started playing Legacy and looked over the wiki that mention certain items were missable depending on the quests you have done or are active. Relic Hunter Guide

Edited by InstantKor

I finally got everything installed, patched, and ready to go. When I fired her up for a test run, I noticed that none of the KS hairs actually fit any of the elves. Even some of the vanilla hairs were floating a bit. At best, they looked like the human meshes and were too large and at worst the hair itself seemed to fit, but the scalp clips through. I never ran into this with LE, so I though there might be a mesh conflict somewhere. Alas, with only Racemenu and KS installed I'm still getting the same issues. The vanilla hair is better, but that's about it. Is this what everyone deals with, or did I miss or mess something up along the way?

pM1Faqe.jpg

Friendly heads up, ENB has had multiple new releases for Skyrim SE over the past couple of days without a change in version number.  The decreased startup time is the biggest good news.

1 august 2018

Updated ENBSeries 0.345 for TES Skyrim SE without version change. Fixed reported game water reflection bug.

31 july 2018

Updated ENBSeries 0.345 for TES Skyrim SE without version change. Fixed subsurface scattering bug for some dead bodies.

29 july 2018

Updated ENBSeries 0.345 for TES Skyrim SE without version change. Fixed subsurface scattering bug for some blood on characters, decreased startup time.

Cheers for the heads up, I downloaded it yesterday and I did see improvements. It was too late to benchmark though but objectively the menu was showing faster than before!

So yeah, good news on that front!

Quick Question everyone - I would like to tweak and play around a little bit with some mods in this list. I currently have a perfectly working Mod Organizer 2 Profile for this list. Can I just copy that and use the copy as a base without influencing my Dragonborn Profile or do I need to make a new profile or do something else completely?

Basically I want to test some alternate Landscape/weather/Vegetation mods without messing up the very stable and nice setup that I have now thanks to Lexy and the Crew.

Tips are appreciated :)

Ugh. I hate to feel stupid, asking stupid questions.

I just can't figure out how to add suggestions for mods on trello, signed up and everything...

... D'uh, what should I do?

Only developers can add new things to the lists.

Feel free to bring those mods to the discord for discussion though, or post some links here.