Lexy's: Legacy of The Dragonborn Special Edition

Just to throw it out there - at least on Oldrim, it wasn’t necessary to CR YouHunger. Just let it get overwritten, what’s the harm? Some food will not be disabled that ‘should’, but so what? It still disables tons of food - combined with Ineed features, there will be a lot less free food in the world. Not that I have a horse in the race...

Hi Lexy,

Other mods that I propose for greater realism:

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/55677

It seems to me normal that objects deteriorate and can break.

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/9542

the management from the economy is too simple ... 

Another thing, it seems strange to me that there are no pregnant women in any village. It is not credible ...

Is there any mod that does this?

Thank's

Hi Lexy,

Other mods that I propose for greater realism:

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/55677

It seems to me normal that objects deteriorate and can break.

Another thing, it seems strange to me that there are no pregnant women in any village. It is not credible ...

Thank's

WRT the first, while it has some nice features, it screws with how SKYUI deals with favorites. Specifically, if you set it as a favorite when an item is 'upgraded', then when it degrades it vanishes from your favorites. This is especially a problem when those items are on your equip hotkeys, and suddenly, your bow or sword doesn't come up when you select it.

WRT the second, I've not seen one that doesn't also add... other things.

Guys, don't lose it... I checked YouHunger and it sounds very immersive but to dynamically sample an area and set the available food and drink sounds like a lot of script action to me. This isn't the only mod running in the build... I'd take a more conservative approach regarding scripts. I don't even activate iNeed's features to dynamically remove food for the same reason. Don't disagree that it can be considered "immersive", but do these extra scripts running all the time really add that much to gameplay?

I must say I'm terrified of trying Frostfall and Campfire, mods that I've been waiting for months, because of the reports of crashes while selling. Sounds ridiculous to me that we should accomodate to selling in a particular way or avoid doing it too fast in order to not crash. This is not flickering ELFX lights, it's trashing the game's stability. Some sense is called for...

Thank's

We use Ordinator, which overhauls all perk trees, although it should be possible to resolve conflicts in favour of that mod.

For pregnant women, go to loverslab, if you dare... There it's all about active scripts and havok extravaganza. If you want to see up to where you can push the game's engine, that's where the bleeding edge goes.

@Kneph13

Thanks for replying!

And yeah...seriously tempted to just go LE but SRCEO's boss changes and OMEGA in particular keep holding me back lol. Plus I know SE is much more stable in general D:

Arrrrrgh. This is literally the silliest thing on the planet lol. Ok not literally, there are sillier things.

Its like, here's a guide that is fully updated and ready to go, even possibly addon friendly, and here's one that may have more awesome mods in it down the line but is still being tested and may take a couple of months to a year yet...and here's me going "BUT THE BOSSES AND DRAGONS AND WEIRD LORE QUESTS MANG".

Welp, I will figure it out.

Might end up just blocking Nexus/Step/Skyrim subreddits for three months and force myself to forget about it >_> Still have my modded New Vegas to play through anywho.

Hey!  This guide is great, thanks for all the time and effort I am sure went into it.  I do have a quick question.  I just started my game for the first time and I have no rain drops.  I see splashes on the ground and I hear the sound of rain but I do not see any drops.  I've tried troubleshooting this on my own and can't seem to figure it out.   Does anyone have any suggestions?

It's not bad at all. And worse case scenario if it gets overwritten then a piece of vanilla bread will make it's way into a random table

I really like how it also affects since of the merchants food stores and makes some harvestables 'blighted''

No point in a survival playthrough without it