Lexy's: Legacy of The Dragonborn Special Edition

It's not bad at all. And worse case scenario if it gets overwritten then a piece of vanilla bread will make it's way into a random table

I really like how it also affects since of the merchants food stores and makes some harvestables 'blighted''

No point in a survival playthrough without it

You've won me over, score one for House Harkonnen. Good point Godescalcus, iNeed's alterations could be problematic scriptwise.

You Hunger isn't Script is does its thing by adding disabled flags to food. I would recommend you place After ICAIO or if you don't have ICAIO place it low down so it wins conflicts. I crackled it open and it doesn't look as bad on SE as it did on LE (maybe because my xEdit understanding is better now).

If you are really that worried about script load then just turn off iNeeds food removal since that is scripted.

Also, don't forget You Hunger only Covers Falskaar so you will find tons of food in Bruma, Moonpath to Elsweyr, The Gray Cowl of Nocturnal, VIGILANT all of these require a patch that why if it was a xEdit or zEdit scripts it just scan your load order and add Disabled flags.

• +1 1

@godescalcus - haven't downloaded You Hunger SE but on Oldrim it wasn't scripted, it just added the 'disabled' flag to thousands of food items in the game (through an .esp).  Which is why Lexy was saying it's nasty for CR - it is, IF you're trying to resolve it.

That's goog to know, then. I'd miss the sweetrolls, still. Been seeing too much Gopher lately!

DRAUGR is needs to overwrite 2 files from BOS Dragonborn DLC now you could hide them and move it up if you want.

DRAUGR doesn't overwrite any files from BOS Dragonborn DLC. I guess it might if we included the Hulking Draugr option but you already have us disable that when we install the BOS fomod.

It does overwrite 9 files from LotD - HiRes Textures though - is that what you're thinking of maybe?

DRAUGR doesn't overwrite any files from BOS Dragonborn DLC. I guess it might if we included the Hulking Draugr option but you already have us disable that when we install the BOS fomod.

It does overwrite 9 files from LotD - HiRes Textures though - is that what you're thinking of maybe?

I still have conflicts with BOS Dragonborn DLC maybe i forgot to remove that myself lol i'll relook at it when my current DynDOLOD test is done.

Maybe the default LOOT groups has changed, but my groups differs from the ones you posted in the picture in the prerequisites page. In my LOOT install, the only other group 'Core mods' points to is 'Open Cities'. Don't know if it makes any difference but it might.

Maybe the default LOOT groups has changed, but my groups differs from the ones you posted in the picture in the prerequisites page. In my LOOT install, the only other group 'Core mods' points to is 'Open Cities'. Don't know if it makes any difference but it might.

yes, the LOOTS default groups did update again I just have not done a new Screenshot yet. It doesn't make any difference for us the important thing is Arthmoors Village mods load after ICAIO

:thumbsup:

Another question, would you take a look at this screenshot? Is the Great equalizer really supposed to do this:

https://1drv.ms/u/s!Ailw08x1RB7Yhb0j1C-7YKbW6_vSgQ

mmm, that certainly is not right for me that doesn't forward into The Great Equalizer do you have the updated MLU Version from my Nexus Page?

Maybe you can tweak the Armor Templates.ini I didn't update the MLU Version we use so I am not the best one to explain it sorry.

Yes, I think I use the updated version of the equaliser script from your page. I'll double check later.

Edit: I did use your script, I saw your comment section at the top of the script. I will try to tweak it tonight/tomorrow. Does anyone else have this in their output from the script?

Edited by dreadflopp