Lexy's: Legacy of The Dragonborn Special Edition

Enable all of those in both panes Except sse-terrain-tamriel. That one only gets enabled during xlodgen. Check in xedit to see if your whole load order is able to be loaded. The error you are getting is due to dyndolod not being able to add a master to itself, not to do with dyndolod being adding to your load order. Dyndolod adds itself to your load order when you hit save&exit at the end.

Thanks mtreis86... Yes, I can load my whole order in xedit without any problem. I have 249 plugins loading, so there is space to add the master you're talking about. Not sure why it wouldn't be able to do so.

Question regarding Wheels of Lull and Undeath:
I tried going through the previous posts in this topic, but am still confused -

For Wheels of Lull -

Whatever CTD's/crashes/freezes it causes - is it within the mod content only? Be it items or spells it adds, or be it within quests/worldspaces?

Or can it cause crashes in the vanilla content/world/regular gameplay as well?

Because if its the former then I plan to add it and just console command through spots where errors happen lol.

The latter would be the true deal breaker...welp. And the last post by Trainwiz indicating any signs towards an update, if I am right, was in December 2017 ;_;

For Undeath -

Am I understanding correctly that the good guy end of the quest is bugged and can't be finished? Literally just interested in the quest here TBH. Being a Lich has no real interest for me.

Thankfully at least in this case there is an update incoming. No date from what I can tell, but its coming.

HUZZAH!

-----

Other random Q's, if they are alright to ask:

Has any tried the LE version of this guide with KS Stronger Dragons, Darkend, Spectraverse/Dwemertech/Wyrmstooth/Ravengate?

....and um, anyone who can draw comparisons between Advanced Adversary Encounters and Skyrim Complete Enemy Overhaul?

CEO sounds slightly better from the one or two comments I could find, and it, plus an upcoming update to Undeath and OMEGA(because that revolves around CEO and won't ever exist for Classic) are pretty much the only reason I am still hovering between modding Classic Skyrim or waiting two months and then modding Special Edition.

These latter questions were posted on the classic guide's thread, figured I might try posting them here, if anyone has any thoughts on em at all.

------

Final question and possibly the most stupefying one: ....how feasible is it to use this guide and its classic equivalent without actually utilizing Legacy of the Dragonborn?

Like, can I still use the patches you guys have provided in some form without actually utilizing LOTD? >_>;

I will settle and just get LOTD too and never play it if I can't, just thought I would ask once >3>;

Question regarding Wheels of Lull and Undeath:

I tried going through the previous posts in this topic, but am still confused -

For Wheels of Lull -

Whatever CTD's/crashes/freezes it causes - is it within the mod content only? Be it items or spells it adds, or be it within quests/worldspaces?

Or can it cause crashes in the vanilla content/world/regular gameplay as well?

Because if its the former then I plan to add it and just console command through spots where errors happen lol.

The latter would be the true deal breaker...welp. And the last post by Trainwiz indicating any signs towards an update, if I am right, was in December 2017 ;_;

~Can't answer this one as I haven't played it yet, but @UncleSeano has done some personal work on the files and if you ask nicely maybe he can help you out.~

For Undeath -

Am I understanding correctly that the good guy end of the quest is bugged and can't be finished? Literally just interested in the quest here TBH. Being a Lich has no real interest for me.

Thankfully at least in this case there is an update incoming. No date from what I can tell, but its coming.

HUZZAH!

~Haven't played this one yet either, but when I do I won't be going the good guy route anyway.~

-----

Other random Q's, if they are alright to ask:

Has any tried the LE version of this guide with KS Stronger Dragons, Darkend, Spectraverse/Dwemertech/Wyrmstooth/Ravengate?

~I had Wyrmstooth in earlier versions of the LE Guide (It was included) and it worked fine.  You can add them yourself but you are responsible for any conflict resolution.~

....and um, anyone who can draw comparisons between Advanced Adversary Encounters and Skyrim Complete Enemy Overhaul?

~Haven't played enough with SCEO enough yet to make a comment.~

CEO sounds slightly better from the one or two comments I could find, and it, plus an upcoming update to Undeath and OMEGA(because that revolves around CEO and won't ever exist for Classic) are pretty much the only reason I am still hovering between modding Classic Skyrim or waiting two months and then modding Special Edition.

~Haven't played enough with SCEO enough yet to make a comment.~

These latter questions were posted on the classic guide's thread, figured I might try posting them here, if anyone has any thoughts on em at all.

------

Final question and possibly the most stupefying one: ....how feasible is it to use this guide and its classic equivalent without actually utilizing Legacy of the Dragonborn?

Like, can I still use the patches you guys have provided in some form without actually utilizing LOTD? >_>;

I will settle and just get LOTD too and never play it if I can't, just thought I would ask once >3>;

~It is definitely doable.  You just have to remove the LotD records from any patches/mods that require them.  There is a guide at the end of this SSE guide that tells you how to do it.~

Why not play LE for two months and then switch to SE?  Keep a back up of your LE in case SSE isn't to your liking.

Edited by Kneph13
There are duplicate "Pale Pass" and "Dayspring Pass" map markers due to having Map Markers Complete, Beyond Skyrim - Bruma, and Immersive Dawnguard Dayspring Pass installed.

Fix: Open Map Markers Complete.esp in SSEEdit. Delete references xx009558, xx009559, and xx00B076. (xx should be 03 if you only loaded Map Markers Complete.esp)

Does anyone knwo the console command to spawn into Bruma.

Edited by tyrindor

@ Kneph - I've been playing the game since it came out - my playstyle is ranged/stealth with no followers (they tend to break stealth and get in the way of my long range archery sniping). Apart from the Wildcat suggestions (thanks!), your suggestions are basically to change my playstyle. :)

The guide itself isn't too hard (in terms of putting it all together... in terms of actual gameplay, well... not so much!) - I've been modding the game as long as I've been playing it. Most of the gameplay alterations are ones I've messed with before (Frostfall/iNeed/Campfire have been staples for a long time, as are ETaC, Arthmoor's Villages, and the like). I've stayed away from combat changes, though it could be argued that the Archery Overhaul in Oldrim messes with it a bit. Wildcat seems to be the one I need to mess with, so I thank you for pointing me in the right direction there... as I said, I just had a few questions as to mod content and what they really did, since the ones provided by Lexy don't have descriptions of the individual elements. Most are pretty self-explanatory, but that one left me unsure.

Have to say I'm missing CaCO and a few others that haven't been ported yet - but on the upside, all the new questlines and areas will keep me more than busy for a long while. I've wanted to mess with them, but my memory limitations on Oldrim wouldn't allow it. Regardless of my own problems in actually staying alive in the game, it's an impressive list... and the landscape is pretty as all get out. :)

TL;DR: Thanks for pointing out Wildcat... I'll look into that to adjust it to more playable (for me) levels.

I just wanted to say Dynamic Immersive Seriously Dark Dungeons on the Trello page has really caught my interest. I definitely support having it as a potential optional plugin (with any any patches if required) in the guide.

Edit: For someone with a 144hz gsync monitor, that havok fix sounds amazing. I can't wait to test it out.

Edited by xXSHMATTOXx

Is there anyway to reduce the flicker I am seeing when using ultra trees as they transition from LOD?

This is discussed quite a bit on the discord channel the guys over there have suggested it might be better to use the classic version if Enhanced Vanilla Trees run the esp through the CK but don't run Nif optimizer on the meshes and use the high preset of DynDOLOD.

I have not had a chance to do this yet myself thou but they are quite knowledgeable. 

This is discussed quite a bit on the discord channel the guys over there have suggested it might be better to use the classic version if Enhanced Vanilla Trees run the esp through the CK but don't run Nif optimizer on the meshes and use the high preset of DynDOLOD.

I have not had a chance to do this yet myself thou but they are quite knowledgeable. 

Upon further testing, this flicker happens even with DynDOLOD disabled. Seems to be EVT causing it, but Ultra trees make it more noticeable. I will do what you suggested and see how it goes.