Lexy's: Legacy of The Dragonborn Special Edition

Other issues to resolve.

1) Missing/Scrambled Meshes for Trophy Heads in Jars LOTD Collection.
2) iHUD not registered in MCM, seems to function other wise. but have no control over it.
3) a Matter of Time Not registered in MCM.
4) Ask Inn Keepers to show room SE not functioning/no option available in chat menu.
5) Simple Automatic unequip Arrow Not Functioning.

my only idea would be to remove them from their associated merges, rebuild the Merges, and possibly Smash patch.

I do not have those issues with those files in the merge BlackJackal.  Something went wrong with your merge.

idk what it would be, i followed the instructions and had no problems when creating it.

Edited by BlackJackal

... Futurama mod? ...

All Glory to the HypnoToad !!!

back on topic, I'm finding the left handed rings quite rare in my limited testing. Circlets also seem infrequent, MLU thing I guess? More testing needed. Thanks to the tip re- Omega I'm re-building around that. Should go quick, Lexy has already taken us there with this guide. I am quite excited about Classic Classes (loved Krypto's Disparity mod, looking forward to her bringing it back) in the whole Omega framework.  

@ SirJesto: thanks re- Circlets, you learned me something :-)

Edited by redirishlord

back on topic, I'm finding the left handed rings quite rare in my limited testing. Circlets also seem infrequent, MLU thing I guess? More testing needed. Thanks to the tip re- Omega I'm re-building around that. Should go quick, Lexy has already taken us there with this guide. I am quite excited about Classic Classes (loved Krypto's Disparity mod, looking forward to her bringing it back) in the whole Omega framework.  

@ SirJesto: thanks re- Circlets, you learned me something :-)

I don't remember finding left-handed rings back when I used it with SLE, there was something you could do to turn any ring to be left-handed or right. (I'll have to read the page again when my husband isn't waving food at me.)

The reloading and running the meshes through the nif processor worked for Rolaf, as stated a couple of days ago. BUt Eorlund was still missing in action. Then I started a new game to go to Whiterun, and there he was with all of his armor. Not sure why it didn't show up before, when Rolaf did. But then again, computers are black magic.

The reloading and running the meshes through the nif processor worked for Rolaf, as stated a couple of days ago. BUt Eorlund was still missing in action. Then I started a new game to go to Whiterun, and there he was with all of his armor. Not sure why it didn't show up before, when Rolaf did. But then again, computers are black magic.

That makes me wonder if targeting him in the old save and typing recycleactor or resetinventory in the console would have worked?

I believe I'm using Skyrim Re-engaged.

I was using re-engaged too, but with the "Ultimate" quality setting, so it could be something to do with the few settings that change between high and ultimate. Or it could be something else!

I'll switch back to the high pack and take another look later today.

Other issues to resolve.

3) a Matter of Time Not registered in MCM.

Make sure you extracted the BSA for this one. I had the same thing with Extended UI and it turns out I'd missed that.

I also cheated instead of remerging.  When I extracted the BSA manually (find it in Archives and right click>extract) I chose the merge as the target which is all the merge plugins would have done anyway.  Then you can delete the BSA for space (not that it's big). t that worked for extended UI but if you've got problems just redo the merge.

Edit

Actually probably the same for iHUD since that has an extract BSA tag.

Also looked and both innkeepers and simple unequip have BSA extracted tags as well. I'd double check all of them if you extracted the BSA or not.  You'll be able to tell if the BSA is still in the mod folder. The built in BSA extractor would have removed it if it was on.

Edited by rhodsey

I was using re-engaged too, but with the "Ultimate" quality setting, so it could be something to do with the few settings that change between high and ultimate. Or it could be something else!

I'll switch back to the high pack and take another look later today.

I'm getting the same funk with NVT. The latest .343 (that's the one from yesterday and not from a week ago, thanks Boris for your wonderful version control) seemed to fixed my crazy acid strobe affect but I do get the weird trippy shader wall stuff