Lexy's: Legacy of The Dragonborn Special Edition

With the deactivated plugins you can do one of two things:

1.  Leave them deactivated in MO2's right pane.

2.  Go to each deactivated esps parent mod, double click the mod, open the optional esp window and move the esp into the optional section.

After the main SMASH Patch, you will make a mod for it and activate it.  Don't do anything else.

The guide has you do the same thing I described just in a different way.  I layed it out for you in the simplest error free way of getting across to ya.  :)

i really appreciate it. thank you again. :) this guide has been a godsend for reinvigorating skyrim for me. albiet a bit technical.

i apologies for another post but i want to remove all doubt. i know the Conflict resolution Merged.esp is not supposed to be added to the pre smash because it directly stated, but what about the other Merged patched created in this guide?

The Great Equalizer
Audio Patches Merged.esp
RS Children Patches Merged.esp

LOTD Patches merged.esp

YOT - Your Own Thoughts Merged.esp

have been deactivated by Wrye Bash for Merging.

Edited by BlackJackal

If they were deactivated by Wrye Bash and not mentioned specifically to not be included, they go in the Pre-Smash.

Yes the guide is technical.  It is not really aimed at beginning modders and can be a challenge for even moderately experienced ones.  But by the time you are finished you have a pretty good idea about how to 'correctly' mod Skyrim.

Edited by Kneph13
  • +1 1

It's all good.  I don't use either mod anyways.  ;)

The reason I wanted the room to be accessible is for some reason the BoO mod has a scripted mine activator in there on the wall and I wasn't sure if it was important for that mod or not.

I missed this one, so I updated it, BoO's trap door is at its original place and I moved Skyrim sewer's door to another unoccupied room on the right of the warrens (the second one).

I forwarded two other records to avoid to bother about BoO and Skyrim Sewer load order.

Thank you to tell me about the scripted mine activator.

https://sync.green-it.pro/index.php/s/CaNYKHPjFJcXW6J

EDit : Link updated

Edited by memnochs

hey, Paul look time me Darth and the kids are ok and happy. Yes I am still around and insanely started the LOTD SSE Guide (What was I thinking) guess I am just a glutton for punishment but hey it keeps me out a mischief.

Nice to hear that. How can you find the time to do this ?! :) 

I wont return to the game just thought to say hello and see who is around here.

Nice to hear that. How can you find the time to do this ?! :) 

I wont return to the game just thought to say hello and see who is around here.

Well, it helps I have a very supportive Husband and I usually do stuff when the kids are at School/nursery and Darth is Working. My work shift is usually 5 pm to 1 am so I have the day free. 

Just and Heads up guys I will likely be swapping Convenient Horses for Immersive Horse next week (probably Monday) and issue updated CR's for all the latest changes to things.

Me and Darth are off to his mum and dad's to pick up the kids since they have been there all week since it half term and for there Wedding Anniversary so may not be around much this weekend.

I see they made skse for SSE. Nice.

How is this guide going ?

I personally can say that the result is awesome, and very stable. I have 10 hours+ so far and its a lot of fun (I have installed all mods from the guide except scarcity).

Edited by dreamer1986

I see they made skse for SSE. Nice.

How is this guide going ?

It has been going great ever since she started.  She has really only got upset about two things: Modders (and mod porters) not correctly porting and optimizing their mods for SE and people not reading or searching the guide and asking the same question over and over and over (*cough*SkyTest Animals and Predators*cough*).

Is there an easy way to exclude certain NPC from radiant quests? Farkas just gave me Black Owl from the Vigilant's debug room for Hired Muscle. It's no fun, she is level 200 and my punches do nothing. I know, I can skip the quest with SetStage CR04 20, and I did, but better to avoid this in the first place.

Edited by Shabdez

Is there an easy way to exclude certain NPC from radiant quests? Farkas just gave me Black Owl from the Vigilant's debug room for Hired Muscle. It's no fun, she is level 200 and my punches do nothing. I know, I can skip the quest with SetStage CR04 20, and I did, but better to avoid this in the first place.

You need to hire some thugs to teach Farkas a lesson for you giving you that quest! :rofl:

I would edit that NPC altogether and hire some thugs to teach modders not to create such unbalanced characters. What's the point in making a 200 NPC?!