Lexy's: Legacy of The Dragonborn Special Edition

It is not even a regular NPC. There are 2 owls (really, they're owls) locked away in a debug area in the Vigilant's Store Room. They serve no other purpuse than being merchants for the mod's items. At least that is what I assume based on the description.

Edited by Shabdez

It is not even a regular NPC. There are 2 owls (really, they're owls) locked away in a debug area in the Vigilant's Store Room. They serve no other purpuse than being merchants for the mod's items. At least that is what I assume based on the description.

I don't understand how any npc in a debug area could be considered for a quest period.  Definitely an oversight somewhere.

Is there an easy way to exclude certain NPC from radiant quests? Farkas just gave me Black Owl from the Vigilant's debug room for Hired Muscle. It's no fun, she is level 200 and my punches do nothing. I know, I can skip the quest with SetStage CR04 20, and I did, but better to avoid this in the first place.

never had this happen but I actually have Enhanced Skyrim Factions ported from LE so if that did happen I could its MCM  the say the quest couldn't be completed and it stops it.

Skyrim will pick any NPC at random for radient quests so I guess you were just unlucky on that one.

Been lurking for a while checking on this guide, wanted to say thanks for your hard work and putting this all together! I'll be looking to get into this once I get back around to my next skyrim playthrough.

Curious to see people's thoughts here about the new OMEGA patch mod. Might want to add it to my load order once I start eventually building it but haven't look too much into the small details yet.

• +1 1

ok, so im testing the game now and i cant sleep and i get the message "you cant sleep while being injured" i have 1 negitive effect "Trauma (Body)" and have tried to apply a Poultice but nothing happens.

Try healing yourself to full health after applying the poultice.

EDIT: I guess you figured it out.  In the future, instead of just deleting what you wrote, do an edit like I did.  That way others can benefit if they are experiencing the same issue.

Healing spells and normal potions do heal injuries actually... If you have an injury and heal to full health (with whatever means) it start a hidden timer of 20 seconds, if you can keep health full during this time, you get rid of injuries.

Edited by sirjesto

So I'm just playing around with my setup, waiting for Kryptopyr to drop her stuff still...

I remember in LE my fire pits (like in inns) and I think even campfires looked really nice, had these big meaty pieces of wood in them, and now in SE they have these small dying embers... yet I swear I was only using Embers HD and Ultimate HD Fire Effects back then... am I going crazy?!? Does anyone know what I'm talking about or did I imagine that stuff?  I deleted my Oldrim install and can't check if inventing this.

To be clear this is my own setup I'm talking about in both cases - I use the guide for compatibility info and some mod/combination suggestions mostly;  though my setup is extremely similar to the guide in many ways.  I'm just asking here because there's lots of knowledgeable users, and I think just about any person here is a tweaker/customizer of some sort.

Try healing yourself to full health after applying the poultice.

EDIT: I guess you figured it out.  In the future, instead of just deleting what you wrote, do an edit like I did.  That way others can benefit if they are experiencing the same issue.

i did not figure it out untill just now. when u said to heal  afterwards. thanks. i Did delete it, but i re wrote it to edit it again.

Been lurking for a while checking on this guide, wanted to say thanks for your hard work and putting this all together! I'll be looking to get into this once I get back around to my next skyrim playthrough.

Curious to see people's thoughts here about the new OMEGA patch mod. Might want to add it to my load order once I start eventually building it but haven't look too much into the small details yet.

This interesting I will take a look when I get back from my weekend away with Darth's Mum and Dad. 

Edit: Looking at the mod page we already have most of what the mod author suggests. So I will start testing it next week (guess that means I'll have to restart and I just hit  level 20 oh well)

You are all going to hate me one of these days. :bleh:

ok, i think im having some inconsistencies with weapon damage values. iron swords, ancient nordic sword, iron shortsword, ancient nord shortsword have a damage of 3 but their equivalent Axes/Maces are 13 and 15. bows are down to 2 damage. is this a result of the pre smash or Smash patches?

EDIT: ok i equip a long bow: item description says (now) 1 damage. bottom of the screen my total damage out put is 8. i dont think these values are properly set.

Edited by BlackJackal

I've got a couple of things that seem to be missing textures - I get the "orange sparkly" thing for quite a lot of the "heads in jars" collectables. I also noticed some weirdness with the face (particularly the nose) of the snow elf guy you meet towards the end of the Dawnguard questline.

What's the best way to try and troubleshoot these?

I've got a couple of things that seem to be missing textures - I get the "orange sparkly" thing for quite a lot of the "heads in jars" collectables. I also noticed some weirdness with the face (particularly the nose) of the snow elf guy you meet towards the end of the Dawnguard questline.

What's the best way to try and troubleshoot these?

Hey Kal, PM me in the Legacy Discord and I will shoot you my copies of the meshes for those for you to try out. I know they are fine as I checked them yesterday.

If that doesn't fix the issue, then it could be an ENB issue.

ok, i think im having some inconsistencies with weapon damage values. iron swords, ancient nordic sword, iron shortsword, ancient nord shortsword have a damage of 3 but their equivalent Axes/Maces are 13 and 15. bows are down to 2 damage. is this a result of the pre smash or Smash patches?

EDIT: ok i equip a long bow: item description says (now) 1 damage. bottom of the screen my total damage out put is 8. i dont think these values are properly set.

So it appears that ALL swords, Daggers and bows have their damage values really low for some reason even a 2H great sword hs only 6 damage. idk whats causing it,

So it appears that ALL swords, Daggers and bows have their damage values really low for some reason even a 2H great sword hs only 6 damage. idk whats causing it,

know your enemy side effect of damage modifying perks which causes the weapon damage stats to become skewed. Mod author has said he/she will fix in a future update

This is what is displayed in game?  What is your main weapon of choice?  What level are you? What perks do you have that affect weapons?