Lexy's: Legacy of The Dragonborn Special Edition

This is what is displayed in game?  What is your main weapon of choice?  What level are you? What perks do you have that affect weapons?

yes it is what is displayed ingame. level 4, no weapon perks. im currently using iron mace. its damage is 13. (currently). but only swords, daggers and bows seem to have the really low values. from 1-2 for 1H and 3-6 for 2H. but maces/Axes are 13-15 for 1H and 20-30 for 2H

Edited by BlackJackal

yes it is what is displayed ingame. level 4, no weapon perks. im currently using iron mace. its damage is 13. (currently). but only swords, daggers and bows seem to have the really low values. from 1-2 for 1H and 3-6 for 2H. but maces/Axes are 13-15 for 1H and 20-30 for 2H

Sounds like you are wearing armor that reduces blade damage, the KYE description for the armor plugin mentioned something about that.

Hey Kal, PM me in the Legacy Discord and I will shoot you my copies of the meshes for those for you to try out. I know they are fine as I checked them yesterday.

If that doesn't fix the issue, then it could be an ENB issue.

Curious to hear if it is ENB caused.  I'm still experiencing the same issue after multiple new downloads from the Nexus.

So it appears that ALL swords, Daggers and bows have their damage values really low for some reason even a 2H great sword hs only 6 damage. idk whats causing it,

Are you checking the damage values in xEdit or in game?  If you're looking at it in the game menu, and you installed the Armors extension of Know Your Enemy, that's what's causing it.

From the mod description:

One side effect of this mod is that the damage ratings of your weapons in the inventory menu will change depending on what armor you are wearing. This is because Skyrim scores weapons according to how much damage you would do to yourself if you were to attack yourself with that weapon, and with Know Your Enemy this takes your armor into account. This means you can use your own armor as a study system to see how your weapons will fare against enemies wearing the same armor - neat! To check the "true" damage rating of your weapons simply take off your cuirass before checking weapons.

Sounds like you are wearing armor that reduces blade damage, the KYE description for the armor plugin mentioned something about that.

Oh yeah, apparently it shows what the damage would be if you were attacking YOURSELF. But it actually doesn't have those damage values vs enemies in the game.  Just a bug that they will try to fix.

Hovering over the Vivid Weathers Configuration Book in my inventory cause the Game to CTD. 100% of the time the moment my mouse or xbox controller hovers over the book it CTD's. i also just noticed that the books textures change each time from vanilla style to the custom texture with the Vivid weathers logo. I also may have missing weather textures. rain and snow are just purple rectangles and squares.

Edited by BlackJackal

Edit: Looking at the mod page we already have most of what the mod author suggests. So I will start testing it next week (guess that means I'll have to restart and I just hit  level 20 oh well)

You are all going to hate me one of these days. :bleh:

I was going to finish my updated build and switch to playing that... But I'll wait for Omega because it sounds pretty promising. I had read about it in Enairim... More like skimmed through both, actually. Since I still have my other build to play, I might as well keep playing LOL And watching Gopher :P

Hovering over the Vivid Weathers Configuration Book in my inventory cause the Game to CTD. 100% of the time the moment my mouse or xbox controller hovers over the book it CTD's. i also just noticed that the books textures change each time from vanilla style to the custom texture with the Vivid weathers logo. I also may have missing weather textures. rain and snow are just purple rectangles and squares.

Workaround: i at least manage to stop it from CTD-ing when ever i select the book. i re-enabled the Vivid Weathers.esp and placed it above the Weather Systems Merged.esp. i do have 2 Vivid weathers books in my inventory now though and cant get ride of either.

EDIT: new devlopment. Vivid weathers wasnt registered in MCM dispit the long time ive been ingame now. once i readded teh Vivid weathers.esp to the plugin list vivid weathers was registered in MCM but twice and now i have 2 seperate vivid weathers menues in MCM aswell.  im going to remove the .esp again and wait 24H to see if it registers in the MCM like its supposed to normally.

Edited by BlackJackal

Workaround: i at least manage to stop it from CTD-ing when ever i select the book. i re-enabled the Vivid Weathers.esp and placed it above the Weather Systems Merged.esp. i do have 2 Vivid weathers books in my inventory now though and cant get ride of either.

EDIT: new devlopment. Vivid weathers wasnt registered in MCM dispit the long time ive been ingame now. once i readded teh Vivid weathers.esp to the plugin list vivid weathers was registered in MCM but twice and now i have 2 seperate vivid weathers menues in MCM aswell.  im going to remove the .esp again and wait 24H to see if it registers in the MCM like its supposed to normally.

EDIT 2: i have waited 24H inside and outside but Vivid weathers refuses to register in the MCM as long as its apart of the Weather Systems merged.esp. which is probably also whats causing my Missing weather textures and CTD's when i try to use the vivid weathers book in my inventory. im going to try to remerge Weather Systems Merge.esp with Vivid weathers.esp and True Storms.esp not included.

PS: Vivid weathers is not the only mod that is not regesturing in MCM. iHUD and i suspect some others as well are not either.

Edited by BlackJackal

Try healing yourself to full health after applying the poultice.

EDIT: I guess you figured it out.  In the future, instead of just deleting what you wrote, do an edit like I did.  That way others can benefit if they are experiencing the same issue.

OMG, thank you!!! I spent an hour last night trying to figure out why my character couldn't sleep. I wasn't getting a message or health bar (turned the hud on, still no), just that "dunk" noise, and nothing was showing in active effects. I just went in now and started a healing spell, and sure enough, she was injured. Healed her, and gave her a nice 10h sleep. I've honestly been avoiding playing tonight because I thought I either had a corrupted save or was going to have to start mod testing again. (Honestly, if you're injured, you'd think sleep would be a good thing.)

She'd just visited the Inn of Lost Souls, whatever that creepy thing is. I thought they'd done something to her. LOL

I get the "orange sparkly" thing for quite a lot of the "heads in jars" collectables.

Futurama mod? Sorry.

Does anyone know of a script like Hishy's show khajiit ears that will allow you to wear circlets with helmets/hoods?

Yep. Circlets or Masks with all Robes and Hoods. I also have this one: Left Hand Rings Modified SE. Disclaimer, I haven't actually tried either of these yet because I've only found one ring and no circlets... (Edit: Yeah, what redirishlord said.)

Edited by OCDCoder

EDIT 2: i have waited 24H inside and outside but Vivid weathers refuses to register in the MCM as long as its apart of the Weather Systems merged.esp. which is probably also whats causing my Missing weather textures and CTD's when i try to use the vivid weathers book in my inventory. im going to try to remerge Weather Systems Merge.esp with Vivid weathers.esp and True Storms.esp not included.

PS: Vivid weathers is not the only mod that is not regesturing in MCM. iHUD and i suspect some others as well are not either.

HAZZAH! Breakthrough!

removing Vivid Weathers.esp and true Storms.esp from the weather Systems Merged.esp, and placing them above Weather Systems Merged in both Left and right panes of MO2 solved the problem.

Missing Weather Meshes (Fixed)

CTD When using Vivid Weathers Book (Fixed)

Vivid Weathers MCM menu Missing (Fixed)

Note: Only works on new games. cannot recover Save files.

Edited by BlackJackal

HAZZAH! Breakthrough!

removing Vivid Weathers.esp and true Storms.esp from the weather Systems Merged.esp, and placing them above Weather Systems Merged in both Left and right panes of MO2 solved the problem.

Missing Weather Meshes (Fixed)

CTD When using Vivid Weathers Book (Fixed)

Vivid Weathers MCM menu Missing (Fixed)

Note: Only works on new games. cannot recover Save files.

I do not have those issues with those files in the merge BlackJackal.  Something went wrong with your merge.