Lexy's: Legacy of The Dragonborn Special Edition

There's a reason for choosing oldrim's oak standalone instead of SE version? Anyways..oldrim's plugin should have forwarded the water records..

didn't realize it on SSE best switch to that.

Edit: I can't find them on SSE are you sure they have been ported?

DarkladyLexy, the mod link for [Landscape Fixes For Grass Mods] in the "27 Trees Flora and Grass" section of the main Guide points to the Nexus Special Edition mod page for the next mod:  [No grass in caves], and should be changed to {https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/9005/}.

Copy and paste error I'll fix that.

Lexy, are you going to add Darth's TreesHD stuff and Unique Grasses and Groundcover as well, they work provided the plugin is converted, I agree with the standalones for oaks and marshes trees I added the animation back in those two,

one last bit of feedback I am getting the shiny textures from the amidian solstheim and SHD texture combo's perhaps one or more of the textures need an alpha channel on the N map? something which is out of my technical ability.

I wasn't actually planning on adding the treeHD or Unique Grasses and Groundcover this time Veydosebrom - Grasses and Groundcover is enough. I'll take a look at Solstheim likely to be Serious HD or maybe Amidianborn textures.

i see there is shininess on dragon mounds these are also occurring in Skyrim too so it can't be amidian solstheim and SHD texture (unless they are using the same textures) not sure what textures deal with them so if  anyone else knows let me know. Best way to describe what it looks like it the textures looks noisy. So answers on a postcard

i see there is shininess on dragon mounds these are also occurring in Skyrim too so it can't be amidian solstheim and SHD texture (unless they are using the same textures) not sure what textures deal with them so if  anyone else knows let me know. Best way to describe what it looks like it the textures looks noisy. So answers on a postcard

So it appears this issue is caused by Northfire's Skidmarks So I am going to drop it until we can get it sorted.

Hello (sorry for my English)

A funny thing happens.

As a player since first year of skyrim, i had since three years now the SRLE guide installed on one of my computers. So i decided to prepare installing your guide when it will be finished to move to SSE with LOTD. (and rigmor too)

Just to prepare the installation i did the prerequiste part of your guide with also the 4-5 first mods. Just to have your first step ready for future.

i have an issue that is really strange. I'm used to MO2 as i have other skyrim SSE installation on others computers with a lot of mods, SKSE activated, all managed by MO.

the fact is that, by using strictly all your instructions, no mods are  used when launching SSE by the way of SKSE within MO. But if i launch SSE by using the Skyrim launch, again from MO, mods are used by the engine.

if i check the SKSE launch, SKSEis active (getskseversion) but seems not seeing the few mods installed (the first visual one, spinning logo for example)

So i wiped everything , uninstall again everything and restart the prerequisite parts from scratch and just added one mods using SKSE. Checked each step one by one to be sure. Same result.

Of course this issue seems not guide related, looks like this O.S. is confusing MO. I'll restart a third try for the prerequisite part this afternoon.

Fournd my issue before a third try

comming from the guide but could be related to my own OS

it is said 

Create a new folder called Mod Organizer 2 - Lexys LOTD SE

if i delete the space in the directory name. No more issue at all. So simple as that. Relauch MO2, just refresh the internal configuration to be sure that path based on %base_dir% has been modified correctly.

Space was the issue in my case. Don't knwo why but now all mods are seen by MO when launched from SKSE process

in Enhanced lights and FX section

Special Installation: After installation, remove the following file(s) and/or folder(s):

• meshes/architecture/windhelm/whlanddead2.nif (Better Dynamic Snow already includes these changes and more.)

in this directory, there are just these files

whmarketstall01.nif

whmarketstall02.nif

Have you thought about putting you compatibility patched at the bottom of your guide. I'm not sure how well this would work yet, but thought it might make smart installers like LOTD patches a little easier to use. Every time you add a new mod to your guide you can than go to the compatibility section and run all of the installers to make sure nothing was missed. One thing I miss from Wrye Bash is that it shows you everything included in the installer even after you have installed the mod.

in Enhanced lights and FX section

in this directory, there are just these files

whmarketstall01.nif

whmarketstall02.nif

what is this conflict.

Have you thought about putting you compatibility patched at the bottom of your guide. I'm not sure how well this would work yet, but thought it might make smart installers like LOTD patches a little easier to use. Every time you add a new mod to your guide you can than go to the compatibility section and run all of the installers to make sure nothing was missed. One thing I miss from Wrye Bash is that it shows you everything included in the installer even after you have installed the mod.

I have thought about it yes I am going to push CLARALUX SSE - Support Patches to that section. With LOTD Sirjesto has already done a merged patch like he did for the classic guide so that will save hassle.

Lexy hi! Mandalay is referring to the instruction to remove: ELFX;

Special Installation: After installation, remove the following file(s) and/or folder(s):

• meshes/architecture/windhelm/whlanddead2.nif (Better Dynamic Snow already includes these changes and more.). Yesterday when i installed this mod, under meshes there are no whlanddead2.nif's when installed, i just ignored the instruction, but for clarity it needs to be removed....keep up the brilliant work, best regards