Lexy's: Legacy of The Dragonborn Special Edition

Do you guys thing that the Immersive Creatures unofficial patch needs to be ported, or has the mod already incorporated those fixes?

The SSE version incorporated the fixes. The classic version hasn't gotten the update yet.

The Mod Installation Advice tells modders

Main Files + Updates + Hotfixes Install as one mod. (e.g Merge together in Mod Organizer 2)Optional Files - Install as separate mod in MO2.Miscellaneous files - Install as separate mod in MO2.Patches - Install as separate mod in MO2.

'NSM - SMIM Patch-45807-4-5-0.7z' is listed as an Update file for [Noble Skyrim - Skyrim Special Edition Full Version].  I installed it as a separate file instead of merging it with the main file because it's a patch and the meshes in it were optimized using SSE Nif Optimize.

Should I have re-archived the modified mod and merged it into the main mod in MO2 since it is an update?

To me that goes under the "patches" advice. The filename lists it as the Noble Skyrim / Static Mesh Improvement Mod patch. So per the advice, I would install it as a separate file. Mod authors don't always put things in the right sections in the file list on Nexus. It is good advice by the way. Keeps everything nice and organized.

OK, I've been going over all the ENB for the last couple days.  That one you posted is really good Darth_mathias.  The colors are a bit off though and I find that NPC's are pasty looking.

Here's what I'm going with and with my below settings it has Super good FPS, It's perfect Outdoors, Indoors, and with NPC faces;

Nyclix's ENB Reshade V4.4, 

I used it's VIvid weathers settings which suprised me because vivid weathers usually doesn't have a enough bright light for me but, this preset makes it look great.  I made a few adjustments to the settings and here they are;

Special Installation: Download and extract the archive then do the following:
1. Copy and Paste the contents of the folder 1  
2. Copy and Paste the contents of the folder 2 Vivid Weathers 

3. Edit "Nyclix's ENB.ini"
Techniques=DPX,LumaSharpen,Vibrance,HDR_Tech
Vibrance=0.300000

4. Edit "enblocal.ini"
[ENGINE]
ForceVSync=true
[LIMITER]
EnableFPSLimit=true
FPSLimit=60.0
[PERFORMANCE]
SpeedHack=true
[FIX]
FixReflectionTrees=true

5. Edit "enbseries.ini"
[EFFECT]
EnableDepthOfField=false
UseOriginalObjectsProcessing=false
EnableAmbientOcclusion=false
[LIGHTSPRITE]
IntensityInteriorDay=0.15
IntensityInteriorNight=0.15

Once you load this everything is Clean, Clear and Crisp, everything else pales.  My ENB search is over I have decided.  
-Xaxilis
Edited by Xaxilis

Now, the next thing I found was that Mature Skins SE has seams in Skyrim SE.  Especially around the neck.  This drives me crazy so, the other mission I have been on is to find a skin for UNPB With no Seams. 

Here it is and I love it! NO SEAMS!  The author says on his page that he set out to make one with that specific purpose in mind.

Tempered Skins for Females

I loved it so much, I dumped Vitruvia - Skin texture overhaul for males and replaced it with that authors version for Males;

Tempered Skins for Males

+Tempered Skins for Males - Extra options

Do as you wish but, I'm sold on these :)

-Xaxilis

PS
While on the previous mission to find the perfect ENB, I found it a headache to clean up and swap them out.  I have taken to using "ENB Organizer" I know you had that listed in your old guide for a bit but, pulled it cause you don't use it.  Boy, I couldn't live without it now.  I highly recommend setting it up and using it.  Once you get used to how it works, swapping in a new ENB preset is done in seconds.
Edited by Xaxilis

OK, I've been going over all the ENB for the last couple days.  That one you posted is really good Darth_mathias.  The colors are a bit off though and I find that NPC's are pasty looking.

Here's what I'm going with and with my below settings it has Super good FPS, It's perfect Outdoors, Indoors, and with NPC faces;

Nyclix's ENB Reshade V4.4, 

I used it's VIvid weathers settings which suprised me because vivid weathers usually doesn't have a enough bright light for me but, this preset makes it look great.

mod author says I don't recommend using Enhanced Lighting for ENB (ELEwith this preset so you will need to amend the Main CR when that drops. I am not conveined by the preset my man found so I am sticking with what we got

Now, the next thing I found was that Mature Skins SE has seams in Skyrim SE.  Especially around the neck.  This drives me crazy so, the other mission I have been on is to find a skin for UNPB With no Seams. 

Here it is and I love it! NO SEAMS!  The author says on his page that he set out to make one with that specific purpose in mind.

Tempered Skins for Females

I loved it so much, I dumped Vitruvia - Skin texture overhaul for males and replaced it with that authors version for Males;

Tempered Skins for Males

+Tempered Skins for Males - Extra options

Do as you wish but, I'm sold on these :)

-Xaxilis

I will take a look when i hit that section but beware that Mature Skin for SSE esp is still in Form 43 so needs converting so maybe why you had seams?

The SSE version incorporated the fixes. The classic version hasn't gotten the update yet.

To me that goes under the "patches" advice. The filename lists it as the Noble Skyrim / Static Mesh Improvement Mod patch. So per the advice, I would install it as a separate file. Mod authors don't always put things in the right sections in the file list on Nexus. It is good advice by the way. Keeps everything nice and organized.

Agreed.

hey guys I have created a qucik mini CR for Whiterun Forest Borealis and Alternate Start live another life this fixes all the annoying trees around Shoals Farm all I did was add a deleted flag in xedit

https://www.dropbox.com/s/elsoobu1mih1h5y/Tress%20and%20Flora%20-%20Conflict%20Resolution.7z?dl=0

Take a look and let me know what you all think

Looks good to me, Darth_mathias.

Without Patch                        With Patch

My Modwat.ch lists the CR patch.

Edited by Decopauge123

@ Hodegar have you conflict resolved Whiterun Forest Borealis - no LODs and Alternate start you mention the trees around Shoals farm were floating if you have can you pass me the formids of conflicting tress or better yet an esp would really help me out with creating this Trees and flora CR Lexy's wants.

Sorry I didn't see this earlier Darth been in and out of Dr office cause of sprained hip and also dealing with being snowed in this morning.

hey guys I have created a qucik mini CR for Whiterun Forest Borealis and Alternate Start live another life this fixes all the annoying trees around Shoals Farm all I did was add a deleted flag in xedit

https://www.dropbox.com/s/elsoobu1mih1h5y/Tress%20and%20Flora%20-%20Conflict%20Resolution.7z?dl=0

Take a look and let me know what you all think

Please Darth can you put in short words how you do the trees CR? I tried it in xEdit but when I copy the tree's record as override into the CR it needs to copy the containing records as well, and some of those containers from forest borealis may conflict with other mods too... Then what I did was edit the z value for the tree's placement to something like -99999. When I ran the game the trees were still there... BTW the patch gets merged into the bashed patch.

Would it be better to load the CK, set a CR esp as the active file and delete the offending props?

Another question - from which mod did you guys forward Danica Pure Spring's facegen and robes in the classic guide? In my merge it comes form TOW because Bijin AIO doesn't include that npc. She has no hood and looks old. In my classic skyrim install she always has a hood.

Edited by godescalcus

Please Darth can you put in short words how you do the trees CR? I tried it in xEdit but when I copy the tree's record as override into the CR it needs to copy the containing records as well, and some of those containers from forest borealis may conflict with other mods too... Then what I did was edit the z value for the tree's placement to something like -99999. When I ran the game the trees were still there... BTW the patch gets merged into the bashed patch.

Would it be better to load the CK, set a CR esp as the active file and delete the offending props?

Another question - from which mod did you guys forward Danica Pure Spring's facegen and robes in the classic guide? In my merge it comes form TOW because Bijin AIO doesn't include that npc. She has no hood and looks old. In my classic skyrim install she always has a hood.

not to hijack but a mod I always personally added to classic was extraordinary hags... keeps the elderly appearance but they look much more in tune with the rest of the old guides npc

all i did on the trees was walking around Shoals Farm making note of the trees formids then in xedit added add them to a new esp and then added a deleted flag. Yes it would be better to remove via the CK as my way is quick and dirty but it works and doesn't load unnecessary stuff in the cell.

yes Danica Pure Spring does come from the ordinary women the hood and Robes i believe came from either CRF or maybe CCF can't remember off the top of me head. There is a link a Google Doc Lexy painstakingly created showing which npc is covered by which mod.