Lexy's: Legacy of The Dragonborn Special Edition

Not sure if I can give you my patch..but you just need to open the patch in SSEdit and set it's masters as ESM..I don't think I did something else..

As for JK Riverwood..I had that vendor crash bug...went for T's addon..no bug...but bug with Rigmor/Bruma..dropped both and installed the new shiny EtaC Riverwood...success!

Ok thanks I will take a look at EtaC Riverwood. Just brought up all the stock from all vendors and not crashes yet but than again i am do with the guide so i will keep an eye on it.

I tried JK's Whiterun and crashed so won't be using that.

I'm a long time user of JK's Skyrim in classic (lately I've been using DoS director's cut AND JK's lite combined) but since only Riverwood and Whiterun have been ported I've been looking around. I've noticed that ETaC has been taking a new approach towards compatibility with other mods in SSE and I really like what they've done with Riverwood. There are some incompatibilities with either JK's or T's Riverwood (overlapping). Overall I also went with with ETaC because it's not just adding props but also new NPCs with schedules and their own dialogue, very much like 3dNPC - and it's fully compatible with 3dNPC, whereas JK's mods for some reason always ended up messing with AI from other mods.

Not sure if I can give you my patch..but you just need to open the patch in SSEdit and set it's masters as ESM..I don't think I did something else..

As for JK Riverwood..I had that vendor crash bug...went for T's addon..no bug...but bug with Rigmor/Bruma..dropped both and installed the new shiny EtaC Riverwood...success!

Edited by godescalcus

Ok thanks I will take a look at EtaC Riverwood. Just brought up all the stock from all vendors and not crashes yet but than again i am do with the guide so i will keep an eye on it.

I tried JK's Whiterun and crashed so won't be using that.

I use now JK Whiterun with no problems+ Jk Lite+Dawn of Skyrim (all major cities-Whiterun), Etac Riverwood, Morthal overahaul, Kato's Falkreath,  Arthmoor villages...

I'm a long time user of JK's Skyrim in classic (lately I've been using DoS director's cut AND JK's lite combined) but since only Riverwood and Whiterun have been ported I've been looking around. I've noticed that ETaC has been taking a new approach towards compatibility with other mods in SSE and I really like what they've done with Riverwood. There are some incompatibilities with either JK's or T's Riverwood (overlapping). Overall I also went with with ETaC because it's not just adding props but also new NPCs with schedules and their own dialogue, very much like 3dNPC - and it's fully compatible with 3dNPC, whereas JK's mods for some reason always ended up messing with AI from other mods.

The thing is that before this setup I used Open Cities and had problems only when using with Jks Whiterun and Eli's Breezhome..When ETaC will be complete, it will be nice to use with Open Cities..in fact I really think of re-adding just to get rid of those annoying loading screens..

DarkLady Lexy,

your guide installed on two different computers for testing purpose till 2.4 section included actually. No issue at boot, when creating some lol start (i tested a few).

Just a question of logic for you about this great works.

i'll use an example. Cutting room floor is sued then weathered road sings later (at the end of 2.4 section) but the compatibility patch for CF is not listed in the guide. This is because patch will be added at the end of the guide ?

i'll add on these two computers 2 more sections in the next two days as soon as i have time enough.

One again thanks for this great heavy SSE guide in construction

Mandalay

DarkLady Lexy,

your guide installed on two different computers for testing purpose till 2.4 section included actually. No issue at boot, when creating some lol start (i tested a few).

i'll use an example. Cutting room floor is sued then weathered road sings later (at the end of 2.4 section) but the compatibility patch for CF is not listed in the guide. This is because patch will be added at the end of the guide ?

i'll add on these two computers 2 more sections in the next two days as soon as i have time enough.

Mandalay

You may want to check Darth and Lexy's guide for the Legedary Edition if you haven't already: https://wiki.step-project.com/User:Darth_mathias/SRLE_Extended_Legacy_of_The_Dragonborn#.5BExtended_UI.5D

There you can look up if patches and things that are still not in this guide will be in the future (although it's not intended that this guide be an exact port of the one above, but the main structure remains and many mods are in common). You can also use it as a reference in terms of load order, merges, conflict resolutions etc... if you want to go ahead and experiment further while this guide is being updated.

Hey guys, I know that followers is not the focus of this guide, but if anyone has played around with multiple follower mods, can you answer this: some mods add changes to the game's races. For example, hisor's Gandalf adds white hair color as an option to the nord males. Same author's Katniss follower adds red hair to nord females. Both mods conflict and only the last wins unless I patch them. Seems like a simple patch until you start adding more followers and trying to resolve all conflicts (I'm trying to add ported versions of this author's GOT mods). Could it be that the race edits are reminiscent of the way the follower was created (maybe from a racemenu preset) and aren't needed at all if you don't want those features available in your character creation menu, but the follower still works as intended? I say this because those race records seem completely orphaned, not being referred to at all in the mod. Would save a lot of work if it were possible to just delete them...

Edited by godescalcus

DarkLady Lexy,

Mandalay

Weathered Road Sign is just being used as a texture and mesh replacer no need for the patch.

There you can look up if patches and things that are still not in this guide will be in the future

Weathered Road Sign is just being used as a texture and mesh replacer no need for the patch

Ok, understood for both answer, my question was just to understand the logic you are following to help me to follow the progress and to be able to follow correctly your work.

A great guide with LOTD included, other big mods too and around SSE installation is such a great experience that i want to understand each move. in Learning mode in resume ;-)

FYI, Bethini has been upgraded yesterday

here is the change concerning SSE from the log file

GUI change: Moved the Lens Flare toggle (Fallout 4 and Skyrim Special Edition) in the Detail tab to a different location in the same general vicinity.
-New Tweak: Anamorphic Lens Flare under Detail for Skyrim Special Edition.
-New Tweak: Interior Godrays toggle under Detail for Skyrim Special Edition.
-Presets: BethINI Presets (Skyrim Special Edition) for High and Ultra have been changed to set bVolumetricLightingDisableInterior to 0 due to reports about it causing interiors to look strange.
-Tweak changed: Godrays dropdown (Skyrim Special Edition) has been modified to remove the option to turn on Godrays indoors due to reports about it causing interiors to look strange.

Edited by Mandalay

DarkladyLexy, [undeath Remastered - Classical Lichdom] in the main Guide has updated from v1.5 to v2.0 .  If I wasn't following your Guide I would install the update, perform the necessary edits and move on, but since I'm am, I'll ask:  How do you want mod updates handled now (during the current pre-Alpha phase), and in the future?

Should have posted the change log earlier.
  • Version 1.20
    • Congruous with version 6.60 of the classic version.

Perks

-Infernal Attunement reworked, now provides a flat 15% buff to all spells in lich form.

Spells

-Descriptions edited to look nicer.

-Charge time of Incinerate, Icy Spear and Dark Flare set to zero.

Rings

-Base requirements changed from 7blacksoulgems and 3 daedra hearts => 3blacksoulgems and 5 daedra hearts.

-Ring Of Unlife buffed, now makes you immune to physical damage from the living.

-Ring Of The Plaguebearer now affects Undeath's poison spells.

Ok I have taken a very quick look at Palaces and Castles Enhanced it does have a few issue obviously snazzy esp will have to go but since the snazzy patches need sorting it might as well.

The fps drop is quite significant like near 20 in the blue palace I went form 58fps down to 40fps near the entrance (This is the first massive drop if have experience I dread to think what it will be when i am done and dusted) but it did shoot back up to 58fps when i got a little further in.

It does come with a Relighting Skyrim patch but since we use a custom patch I will need to take a look at it.

All in All I am on the fence if there is room went i get to the end and the overall fps isn't that bad i suppose it could go in but i will think about it.

lexy I hav been using PCE with the guide, found that there is a weird conflict with project optimization that causes disappearing walls in castle dour and palace of the kings.. coudnt solve it so I simply removed prject optimization from my build as ive never lacked fps indoors as is.  I also just went to the replacer no-esp version of snazzy  to avoid conflits and seems to look good.  As for lighting mods I had to set loot rules to force ELE, relighting, and ELFX to load after PCE.  as well I am using the ELFX main patch for PCE but I have niot been using the relighting skyrim patch. looks fine to me so far... load order for those specifically is, Palaces Castles Enhanced.esp, EnhancedLightsandFX.esp, PCE-ELFX patch.esp, RelightingSkyrim-Full.esp, and then ELE farther down due to its guide stated loot rule