Lexy's: Legacy of The Dragonborn Special Edition

Ah, I found the answer to the "Ulfric not wearing a gag in the vanilla start" issue. Copied from Nexus forums:

If using the Live Another Life mod and selecting the Crossing the border/cart ride start it's necessary to disable the Alternate Start option in the Extra Options menu of IA.

LOOT is saying Moon and Star needs to be cleaned.

Check the mods description page and the first page or two of it's comments section and see if there is any mention from the author saying not to clean it.  If there isn't then clean it.  If on the off chance it breaks the mod, you can just reinstall the esp from the mod's download archive. 

It's one identical to master record, should be fine to leave or clean. BTW has anyone tested entering breezehome with Moon and star installed?

I only asked about this because Moon and star reverts Heartfires.esm change to breezehomes door. So it's using the old breezehome navmesh formid, which Heartfires deleted, might ctd when a follower/lydia enters breezehome. Not 100% what will happen tbh.

Edited by cptmcsplody

I only asked about this because Moon and star reverts Heartfires.esm change to breezehomes door. So it's using the old breezehome navmesh formid, which Heartfires deleted, might ctd when a follower/lydia enters breezehome. Not 100% what will happen tbh.

The cool thing is that the Legacy Moon and Star patch (and hence the LOTD Patches Merged file for this guide) corrects that. ;-)

Your link refers to a page not found error.

Have no idea what went wrong. This is the modguide I was talking about. Check the Step 1 section, it makes aworld of difference for game stability, having all those texture overhauls baked into the base game ba2s.

Excellent, cptmcsplody.  Your copy is dated 16 April 2018/18:38:37.  I made a copy today (17 April 2018/22:35:04), and I'll make another copy after every time DarkladyLexy updates the ChangeLog.

DarkladyLexy, do you want to add a NOTICE on the Build Wiki about the Internet Archive and Lexy's: Legacy of The Dragonborn Special Edition ?  Having the copies on the IA would allow modders to continue working during any future problems accessing the STEP Wiki.